Preview

Ok this is not a chapter but a review to those who didn't understand the one shot story.

Ok so you and your older sister were living in the surface until your parents died (you could just make up anything on how they died) and so the population in the surface is getting high so the government made people who could pay their taxes have a ID or something like that.

In other words the military crop throw those people who could not pay or is a criminal in the underground city and that is were you meet Isabel and Isabel meet Levi and farlan and that is how you meet Levi. By meeting first Isabel

Then the whole attack on Titan movie of 'wings and freedom' and 'arrow, blood and freedom' movie where the movie goes how Levi join the scout regiment.

And time skip to Petra

But be warn this one shot story under the rain timeline started before the 100th something expedition of when Petra died. Again this is before the expedition of when Petra and the others in Levi squad died.

So back to the story hanji want to learn more about the Titans and eren ability, also capturing one is nothing but a hassle and she need to research the Titans activities in day and night and do experiments on eren Titan form. The only one who came is hanji, Levi,(YN), mikasa, arwin, eren and your older sister and her fiancé. Now your sister and her fiancé is both in commander Erwin squad. 

And you know the whole your turn of doing the laundry alone which you were supposed to not be and the Titan saw you and attack and you were save by mikasa but one last Titan was not seen so it called reinforcement.

Then your sister fiancé wanted to celebrate his and your sister anniversary but that attract more Titans and your sister fiancé got hurt and you were ordered to guard him and heal him.

You did the healing part but you don't want to stay put so you use your gear and place him on top of a tree branch telling him to stay put while you help the others but when you came back to get him a lot of Titans are surrounding him.

You where so focus on saving him you didn't notice the other Titans coming after you and so you were grab then you escape then smash and you escape then you were hit and again you escape~~ 😇 I swear in this scene I'm just making the Titans attack you only

Anyway you survive but your sister was heart broken to see her fiancé died by the Titans and you getting hurt so she attack the Titans but she died and you went to the infirmary where Petra heard the news of your sister and her fiancé death.

So in the past seven days you keep going to the cemetery to see the result of what you have done and Levi keep on bringing you back to either the infirmary or his room to heal your wounds and to remind you that you are only human and you couldn't save everyone.

And then we switch to Petra having thought on being the more better compatible partner then you and etc., etc., etc..

You get the drift from there

Also you and Levi are already lover, you have already got the drift from hanji seeing you straddle Levi on his chair in his office while having your shirt half off of you and him giving you more love bites.

You can comment here if you have any thoughts you want to be heard or ask or just plain comment.

And plz plz plz plz.
Vote while you add my story to your awesome reading list