Chapter 5; Alone

Chapter 5; Sometime You Can't Do It Alone,
Sometimes You Need Someone With You

When Petra was trying to give her excuse to Levi of why she is here in the cemetery in the middle of a storm, you went straight to Levi beastly horse and went back to base alone.
Leaving Levi to use Petra horse and Petra despite her previous unknown feeling of dread, she still feels fuzzy in her stomach as she lightly trace her hands across Levi abs and waist. Levi feeling Petra uncomfortable hands push the horse to gallop faster back.

Once he reach the base Levi literally jump over the horse and run to your room only to find your roommate sucking face with other cadet and you no where in sight.
"Corporal! We can explai-"

Tch! A sharp short hiss fled Levis mouth as he shoves the door closed and runs to your sister room.

Only to see you under the bed freshly bath, wearing pyjamas and holding your sister uniform, your back turned to him making you unable to see him. Levi sigh from his crouch form and pull lightly his hair out of frustration and fatigue but regardless, Levi turned and headed to his room.
He then grabs a new pair of clothes and took a warm bath, helping him greatly to calm himself down. He doesn't even know how you managed to take a bath so fast and change into new clean clothes or maybe it was petra horse just too damn slow.

As Levi dried his body with a grunt after finishing his shower, he leaves his bathroom but was both startled and annoyed of finding Petra still in her wet raincoat drenching the floor. Levi always took his own time for both his bath and cleaning around his environment, so all that time Petra stood there just outside his bathroom door freezing and making the carpet a pig stain. Levi started thinking how he will have to mope to clean the damn floor and ANOTHER THREE TIMES TO SCRUB THE CARPET!

It's not really a mystery or not well know that Petra have a crush on him but still WILL SHE AT LEAST CHANGE TO A NEW PAIR OF CLOTHES AND NOT LEAVE MUD STAINS ON THE FLOOR WITH THE CARPET GETTING WET!!!!!

"Captain I need to speak with you for only a moment please," Petra said staying still like a statue

"What is it?" Levi said in his monotone voice keeping his eyes on peers mudded boots even in his head his already starting to think if lemon cleaning scent or berries scent should he use for the carpet.

"Do you perhaps have a relationship with (YN) sir?" Petra always has a motherly calm voice but now she has a firm unyielding voice something she rarely uses.

"That is not of your concern nor is related to you in any way. Now go to your quarters." Levi continues to speak in his ordinary monotone voice, unlike his warm one, Petra hears in the cemetery despite the rain and thunder cries.

"It is! It's is when the m-" Petra have to practically have to bite her tongue from saying what her heart wanted and not her logic mind 'it's is when the man I'm in love with has his eyes unmoving from someone else.'

"When what Petra?"

"When the person I.... I care for as a friend is deeply hurt, sir."

"And what do you propose?"

This could be Petra chance!
"Well, corporal you could have offered her space. At least for a week more maybe a month. (YN) have just lost her sister and her brother in law. I think it best for her to be by herself for now."
Please accept captain! Please.