◎ 셋

"hyung, meet jimin..jimin, this is yoongi-hyung"

namjoon was either too occupied with his happy introduction or just plain dumb and oblivious to notice the two's expressions.

one was smug almost flirty, while the other one's facial expression was shocked.

"okay, i'll be leaving now, hyung...and please behave yourself"

namjoon winks at yoongi who was still frozen by the doorway, namjoon then waves at the two carrying his luggages and bags out.

after namjoon drove away..

"aren't you gonna let me in, roommate?"

jimin smirks

"are you stalking me?"

yoongi accuses putting his hands on his hips

"pff...as if. now let me in 'cause it's freezing out here"

"well, if you didn't wear a dress then you wouldn't be freezing"

yoongi mutters as he watches jimin come into the flat and sit on the sofa with his bags.

"well, gotta look pretty all the time"

jimin winks already bringing his luggages with him

"how did you even meet my friend?"

"well, he put up these posts on facebook saying that he's renting out his room in this apartment"

that dick..

yoongi cusses in his head at his careless friend, what if he accidentally accepted someone who was a murderer or in general, just a bad person.

there are a million things running through yoongi's head right now, but his thoughts were suddenly cut off when he stared at jimin's pale legs, jimin's pale, soft an--

yoongi shook his head and a blush crept up his cheeks when he realized he was looking at jimin's legs when the guy bent down to get something from his bag.

yoongi coughed to ease his embarrassment.

"i-i'll take you to your room"

yoongi scurried off and jimin looked at the older weirdly bug still followed yoongi with his luggages.

yoongi opened the door to namjoon's former room.

"wow, it's not that bad. i like it"

jimin smiles placing his bags down on the mattress. yoongi was at the doorway rubbing his neck.

"i'll let you get settled th--"

"stop right there"

jimin snaps, and this made yoongi stop in his tracks and turn back around to face the pretty crossdresser.

jimin walked over to where he was and stood right in front of his face, yoongi's breath was caught in his throat.

yoongi felt really uncomfortable at their closeness but he was not complaining.

god, he's really pretty up close.

"w-what are you doing?"

"the keys.."

jimin spoke his breath fanning yoongi's bottom lip, and yoongi's back hit the door, he didn't even notice that the younger had backed him up.

"huh?"

yoongi gazed upon jimin's pink lips, its' so close to his. he could suddenly remember jimin's lips nipping at his neck, and all over his body.

"the keys.."

jimin says again smirking before taking yoongi's spare key from the older's back pocket. yoongi gasped when he felt jimins hand touch his bottom.

jimin jiggles the key in front of yoongi's eyes before walking away like nothing even happened.

yoongi took deep breaths, and felt really flustered and...aroused?

he looked down at his pants and saw the growing tent in it.

"would you look at that, i gog you excited"

jimin chuckles taking out his clothes from his bag, shaking his head.

"want me to help you, daddy?"

that was it, yoongi got triggered. his pants felt even tighter when the younger said those words.

"n-no! i'm not gay!"

yoongi grunts before stomping away with a hardened stick in his pants.

why am i having a boner for a guy?!

**

imagine yoongi getting teased by jimin omggg 😍😍 im a perv wth 😂😂