◎아홉

after jin left, min yoongi immediately escaped into his room in hopes that the younger would take a hint and not follow him, but guess what jimin still did.

"you look very tempting with that look.."

jimin purrs, perched on yoongi's bed as he watched yoongi's concentration face.

the older lad's usual quiet and solitude music making time, is now laced with the crossdresser's seductive voice.

and hearing this suggestive comment only made the crease grow even more on yoongi's forehead.

"it would be so sexy if you looked at me like that, daddy..."

that's just it. that's min yoongi's trigger word for him and his dick.

yoongi pushes himself away from his desk, the chair sliding against the wooden floor.

jimin's already big, wide eyes, enlarged even more when yoongi suddenly crawled on top of him, pinning his wrists above his head.

jimin did not expect this sudden turn of event, he wasn't able to process everything even more when min yoongi aggressively pressed his mouth against jimin's frozen ones.

yoongi lapped at his lips and a low growl was emitted because of jimin's lack of response to the heated kiss, thus making the older bite his luscious lips pulling at it making jimin whine and finally reciprocate the action.

no words were spoken as min yoongi continued his aggressive assault on the younger's lovely, now-swollen lips, one of his hands trapped jimin's above his head while his other hand started to glide lower.

he rips jimin's white button shirt exposing the younger's pale and deliciously beautiful toned body.

his mouth immediately latched onto jimin's erect buds, making a throaty moan escape from jimin's sinful mouth.

in a quick motion his wrists were freed but his shorts were suddenly yanked down his legs exposing him entirely to the older who was looking at his body, like it was some decadent piece of meat.

everything escalated so quickly that the two boys were now naked and out of breath.

min yoongi pushes jimin's right leg up as he lined himself with the younger's slick filled hole.

he wastes no time and pushes in making the younger throw his head back with a whimper.

"o-oh my god"

yoongi's hips moved harshly as he fucked jimin's ass raw.

that look, that exact same look that jimin saw earlier when yoongi was working on his notes was the same look yoongi was now giving him as he let yoongi fuck him so good.

"ah! yoongi ple--"

min yoongi suddenly thrusts in hard, halting jimin's words as he moaned the older's name out loud like a mantra.

jimin could feel himself nearing his high as min yoongi's erotic breathing beside his ear aroused him even more.

the way yoongi had one of his legs over the older's shoulder as he buried himself repeatedly inside him was enough to make him come so hard.

jimin comes as min yoongi hit this certain spot inside him, he whimpers as the guy on top continues to hit that spot.

jimin's fingers pulled at yoongi strands as he endured the older's sinful thrusts with eyes shut tight as he tried catching his breath, his back arched making their damp chests touch each other's.

"mmhm..oh shit, yoongi"

yoongi grunts as he thrusts one last time finally shooting white hot streaks inside jimin, yoongi's body fell on top of him from exhaustion as he kept filling up jimin with his load.

the two boys stilled and tried to catch their breaths, yoongi pulls out some of his come dripping out from jimin's rim and down the sheets.

yoongi rolled off of jimin and sighed closing his eyes letting sleep envelop him that easily.

but jimin on the other hand was staring blankly at the ceiling, finally having the chance to process everything.

min yoongi finally bed me...but what does this mean?

**

yas yasss omg ive been wanting to do this scene hahahaaa

;)