#3!❤️The Date/Meeting FC💜!

(Aaron's POV)
And I gave her a bouquet of roses 🌹 her ears perked up so I could tell she loved them and was happy. After she put them inside and asked me where my car was and I told her I have motorcycle and she whimpered. I told her to just hold on, and she did.......to me I was blushing.

(Aphmau' POV)
When I was going downstairs I heard someone knock and I immediately said "I got it!!" When I opened the door there stood Aaron as he handed me a bouquet of roses 🌹. They were beautiful, I put them inside and then I asked Aaron "Where's your car" then he told me that he didn't have a car he had a motorcycle. I whimpered and he said to hold on. So I did hold on...........to his abs I was blushing so hard.

[Time Skip To The Movie theater]
(Aarons POV)
I got 2 tickets for DeadPool. Aphmau seemed very happy  about my choice because her tale was wagging. I told her to go on in and I would get the snacks. After I got the snacks I sat next to aph she was cold so I gave her my leather jacket. She and I both blushed really really hard. In the middle of the movie Aphmau fell asleep... she was so cute sleeping.

(Aphmau POV)
Aaron got 2 tickets for DeadPool and I was really happy about his choice, I guess we both like DeadPool Aaron told me to head on in and that he would get the snacks. Aaron was such a gentleman when I got cold he gave me his leather jacket and half way through I pretended to be asleep. When I did that he started to run his fingers through my hair and near the end I "woke up" so to say.

(Aaron's POV)
Near the end she woke up the movie ended and I turned to Aphmau and kissed her she kissed me back and we just sat there making out. After 5 minutes I told her I had a surprise for her.

(Aphmau's POV)
When the movie ended I turned to Aaron and he turned too he kissed me and I kissed back. After kissing he told me he had a surprise for me. So we got on his motorcycle and next thing I know where at "Olive Garden"!!!

(Aaron'sPOV)
The second we got off the bike aph hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe!!
A:A.....ap...aphmau I can't breathe!!
Aph:OMI in so sorry Aaron I didn'-
(Aphmau gets cut off because Aaron)*Aaron kisses Aphmau*
A:Aphmau it's ok, now lets go inside and eat!
Aph:Ya I'm glad you brought me here I'm still really hungry, oh and Aaron.
A:Ya Aph?
Aph:Im really glad you asked me out, and you stood up to Laurence like that.
(Btw there already inside)
A:No problem I just want to get to know you.
Aph:Hey! I have an idea, do you want to say our orders at the same time?
A:Sure why not.
Aphmau and Aaron: Chicken Alfredo with lemonade!!
A:Do you want to share the dish?
(I said blushing super hard)
Aph:S...sure.(She said blushing)
[Midway through dinner]
Aph:Aaron I need to ask my friend FC someth-(She was cut off by Aaron)
A:Wait Aphmau.....
Aph:Ya Aaron?
A:Aph......or should I say Shu...... I'm FC.....
Aph:FC?
A:Ya Shu?
Aph:I-I L-love You!
A:Shu......I Love You more.........Okay?
Aph:Okay.

[Time Skip After Dinner]
(Aaron's POV)
(In his head)
I payed the bill which was surprisingly only $26.37, I mean we did share a plate. After that we got on my motorcycle and I took her home. When we got there I kissed her good night and then I drove off.

(Aphmau'sPOV)
(Thinking to herself)
I felt bad because Aaron pay the whole bill! But he didn't care and with that he drove me home and we kissed goodnight.
_______________________
Word Count~676

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't worry the other characters will come soon! But some my come out if you catch my drift......anyway! Thanks for tuning in and until next time Bye.Okay?