♡Chapter 6: Flirt?

Stampy's POV

10: 56am

I was in my History class And I was getting bored of it which Im not the only one some students Fell asleep and some of them try to survive. While our Teacher Mr. Zachary (Zombie) Talks about the history of "The End"

Hours pass by then the bell rang. Teens rush out for lunch Yay!!. I grab my bag and went straight to my locker. As I walk I saw Jordan talking to Mitch and Jerome I turned my head quickly when I saw Jordan's eyes quickly took a glance.

I put down my combination and open my locker and started to put mt books's, index card, etc. As I close my locker A shadow lands on me I turn my head to see Jordan resting his hand on the other locker next to mine, other hand in his Pocket.

I slightly look up to meet his eyes, yes Im short his tall. His glasses was on the bridge of his nose his light brown skin shines through the sun so as his Raven hair and his Dark turquoise eyes sparks

(No pun intended)

I slightly blush just looking at him! His lips curve into a friendly smile. You have to admit his attractive when he smiles.....WAIT WHAT?!.

"Hey, you've been staring there for awhile" He said with his Charming voice GOD WHY ME?!?!.

"H-Have I-I?!...s-sorry.. I-If creeps y-you out.. " I stutter while blushing as my cat ears went a tad down. Jordan chuckles then starts to pet me. "I don't mind being stared from you... As long is from you Im okay with it" He said as he countinue petting I blush as my tail starts to wag back and forth

Group of girls starts to take pictures of us in to corner of my eye I saw A familiar pink haired girl and a brunette girl with purple cat ears wait....

WHY IN THE WORLD IS AMY AND NETTY JOINING THEM?!?!?

I starts to blush madly in embarrassment "Hey, dont look at them... Just focused on me" Jordan said in a flirtatious way he gently grabs my chin and wraps his arm around my waist and makes me look at him. Girls squeals from the background.

"Just look at me, only me...I couldn't not resist your cute face and your beautiful emerald eyes" He whispered as he start to lean in. Time went slow as our face are centimeteres away my heart starts to beat Furiously..

Then Suddenly someone interrupts....

"Hey dude!! Watch'ca doing there!" Ian butted in Jordan and I broke our contact as he let me go, Goodness my face must be a tomato right now..

"Oh-Uh...Just nothing but you kindly interrupted our... 'Thing' here" Jordan said rather angry but a hint of kindness "Well, Sorry about that! But stampy here need to eat, isn't it right stampy?" Ian said with a hint or sarcasm "Y-Yes! F-Forgot about it" I stutter as I try to adjust myself

"Great! Come on! Before the shortcake ran out" Ian said as he grab my hand and ran towards the cafeteria and followed and turned my head arpund to see Jordan's expression his eyed darken and looked kinda pissed..

"Did I did something wrong?"

{Cafeteria}

"Here's your food buddy!" Ian said placing my tray of food on the table. And plus we're sitting on 2 seats! Beside is kinda awkward.

"T-Thank you that was v-very kind" I said smiling "Aww shucks is was nothing they didn't call me a gentleman for nothing" He proudly said while eating his new cake which is on the menu I giggle and drank my milk.

"Hey stampy wanna try this new cake? Is pretty damn delicious!" he said and grab a fork of cake piece I thought for a sec then nodded he bring the cake closer to my mouth, wait is he gonna feed me?!

I open my mouth and he brouth the piece cake in my mouth he slids the fork out smoothly as I started to taste the cake 'Wow this cake really is good' I thought as I swallowed it. I slightly looked up and see Ian looking me hand resting his chin,head slightly crooked and smiled in a charming way.

I blush and look at the othe direction I may not see his eyes but, I felt like his looking at me I heard shuffling and a hand grabs my chin, I look back seeing Ian closer to my face he has leaning on the table so yah..

Ian leans closer then licks my cheeks I blushed madly and slightly pulled away shock what he just did "W-Why?! D-Did y-you l-lick my c-cheek?!" I stuttered I heard Girls squeling and taking pictures, great! Fangirls again

"Well, there's a chocolate crub on your cheek so I must remove it" Ian chuckled still holding my chin "Y-You can j-just ask m-me!" I protest still blushing "Hm.. Well I hope your lips taste good, cause I've been craving for it for awhile" He said seductively "Huh?!" did he just made a pun?!

Ian starts to lean in, Not this scene again! My heart start to beat rapidly as our lips are only centimeteres away.. Until..

The Bell rang..... RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

I pulled and blushed I could hear Ian cursed under his breath "S-Sorry about t-that! I-I didn't m-mean to-" i was cut of a hand slams on the table I look up to see Target. "Sorry if I interrupted... Me and Stampy here are going to chemistry class.. " He said in emotionless tone "No prob... You guys can go" Ian said.... Rather calm I think. I said good bye to Ian and walk next to Target. I turned my head to see Ian Rather Upset or disappointed.

"What did I do this time?!"

{Hallway}

Me and Target walk through the empty hallways, I think...It's was very awkward and rather strange whenever I'm around with him...His long hair Dark green seaweed color hair cover his other eye

(Dont ask why i called it seaweed)

Dark brownish red eye were mysterious to look. As I stared at him for a sec until he looks at me I quickly looked away blushing. Out of nowhere Target pinned me againts the wall arm resting above my head, God his to tall!

Target looked down at me as he softly tuck my strands of hair behind my ear. I blush and adjusted my glasses then I heard faint squeals I look at the window to see fangirls again

Where are they coming from?!?!

Target gently cup my cheek I look back at him "Stampy... " he called "Y-Yes?" I replied Target started to lean in NOT AGAIN!! then he leaned at my ear "Your, too cute and sexy kitten~" he huskily whispered I blushed madly Wait.... Did he just called me sexy?!

"Yah know... I get jealous whenver you around with guys alone it fucking pisses me off" He get jealous? Target was about to lean closer to my lips until a hand grabs on his shoulder and pulled him away I slightly gasped to see Jordan he let go Target and smiled at me "Sorry about that but, I noticed your class are almost starting" He said "Oh, God!! I forgot!! Come on Target lets go!!" "May I talk to him for sec if you dont mind" Jordan ask "Uh... S-Sure...I'll meet you there!" I said and run off I looked back to see Target staring at me I quickly looked away and ran.

"what is happening?!"

Third Person POV:

{Hallway}

Jordan let go Target and glared at him "I saw what your gonna did there" He said angrily "Tsk, like you would do Bud" Target replied back rudely "Now lets not fight here guys" Ian said went out from his hiding spot "We all know we have feelings for him" Ian said.

"Yah, look you two try to steal his kiss" Target said "You too aswell pal!" Jordan protest glaring at him "We all try to steal his kiss...beside if stampy saw us fighting like this he might get scared" Ian said trying to stay calm "Ugh.. Fine" Jordan said "Whatever" Target shoves his hands on his pocket

"And plus, We already talk about this remeber?" Jordan added as Ian and Target nodded in agreement "For now lets stay quiet and get back to our class...well see yah" Jordan said walking off Ian and Target seperated to go to their next class.

To be countinue.