✰ Interview ✰

Name
Rosa

Age
23

Hometown
Atlanta, Georgia

Current City
Atlanta, Georgia

Occupation
college graduate

Three adjectives that describe you:
outgoing, fearless and comedic

Favorite activities:
baking, petting puppies, sleeping and reading as many books as my attention span will allow.

• • •

What do you think will be the most difficult part about going back inside the Big Brother house?

There will definitely be a huge target placed on my back! Nonetheless, it will be great to be back.

Do you have a different strategy for winning the game?

I still like to think I'm very observant, good at remembering things and can handle high-stress situations. I wouldn't play the game any different than last time.

My life's motto is...

Cody Calafiore's a stud.

What would you take into the house, and why?

- My kangaroo onesie pajamas because they are super-comfortable and it has a pouch on the front that's very convenient for carrying things around.
- My dog, I don't know how I survived without him last year.
- A video of the episode when Dan Gheesling did his funeral in Season 14.

Fun facts about yourself:

- I earned my Veterinary Medicine degree.
- I was the seventh member of the jury.
- I was season 18's fan favorite.
- I can fit my whole fist in my mouth, wanna see?

• • •

What made you want to come back on the show?

How could I not come back? Last summer was amazing!

Who is your favorite former player?

I still love Britney, Johnny Mac and Derrick! I'm adding Paul to this list now. He not only was entertaining, outspoken and loud, he played a great game.

Do you think you and Paul will start back up that showmance?

Hopefully they take the temptations so, we can even go back! (laughs)

How was life after Big Brother?

Wonderful! It was weird to be "free."

You did a lot of things the rest of the summer. Care to tell us about them?

Yes! Thankfully when Paul and I left the house, it turned out we had a lot of supporters! It was incredible, we traveled to meet a lot of them and did some T.V. show appearances.

Did you guys make it official?

We were really close but sadly the summer came to an end and I went back home to finish college and he went back home to work.

No long distance relationship?

No, I was so busy with school and he was really busy with his band and clothing line. It wasn't perfect timing for us. We did plan on spending this summer together and making it work but here I am. (laughs)

Any plans now that you finished school?

I actually looked into relocating to California to be with Paul. He did some stuff for me so, I could have a job and we could have a place. We had put it on hold, of course.

Are you excited to see him almost a year later?

Very!

You are surprising him, yes?

I am! Even if I wanted to tell him, I'm not allowed but I love the plan.

What if he doesn't react as you expect?

Don't scare me! (laughs) I think he will be happy, at least I hope he will be.

What'd you do with the money you won?

I paid off some of my student loans and donated and volunteered to three different organizations to help reduce puppy mills. I'm looking into owning my own animal hospital where we help animals with and without a home.

And what if you don't win?

It'd be perfect if Big Brother did another All Star season and then hopefully I would go on that!