scream ;; kou m.

warning: may be ooc because its my first time writing this... sadist Kou-kun coming? :'>

woo! My fave Mukami ^o^ kill me ;υ;

and this draft was sitting for a very long time, so i put some little decor on it :')

and this should be my first chapter but.... eldest first hehe

[3rd Person]

   It was midnight in Japan (I'm not sure), and the lights of the (l/n) household were turned off, (f/n)'s parents were sleeping in the masters bedroom and the (h/c) haired girl was sleeping in a (f/c) bed with a (f/c) blanket covering her fragile and beautiful body of hers (don't slap me, I'm innocent :3 ), everything was peaceful and quiet in her bedroom, faint sounds of the cricket coming from outside of their house, her (f/c) alarm clock is ticking/beeping/etc., the sound of the grandfather clock outside of her room, until...

   She suddenly woke up by someone's hand, covering her mouth, until she slowly closed her eyes (again) and fell unconscious...

Before she closed her eyes...

   She saw a boy who has blonde hair and and blue eyes, glowing in her sight...

   You slowly opened you eyes, try to focusing your gaze and your surroundings that...you're not in your own room, you look around the room in confusion and you didn't know what's going on.

   You were about to sat up but something tight on your wrists pulls you down...

You've been tied up

   You started to panick, and you struggled a litte, trying to free yourself, until you heard the sound of the door opened as the person walked in and you look at that person, he looked familiar in your eyes, he was the popular person in school (you can correct me if it's wrong)

   It was Kou Mukami

  You secretly had a crush on him in school, you never tell that to your friends, and to your family, you just kept the secret to yourself, his fangirls knew that you had a crush on the blonde cat lover (need da nicknames >.<), and they started to hated you, teasing you, insulting you, and most of all... (*throws some crumpled papers at the reader* :3)

   Suddenly, you blushed a little when you saw his (sweet :3) beautiful face, he smirked and chuckled. “My kitten is awake...” he spoke, caressing your cheek.

  “w-what are you gonna do to me?” you stuttered, and beginning to panic. Kou just kissed your forehead and spoke again, “you'll just have to wait for the surprise, dear..” their foreheads were pressed together and the girl was mentally blushing inside like a tomato, “b-but why me?”

   “why you? well, (f/n), you were almost popular at school because of your face and your intelligence. it makes me jealous you know? having your fanboys especially my brother... having lots of friends... but some of these might stop my popularity at school... so i have to kidnap you...” he spoke as his lips were almost near to her lips, “...to make you mine”, and then he was about to kiss but (f/n) looked to the other side, avoiding to kiss him... she didn't actually care if he's gonna mad

But boi, he's mad...

Very mad...

   He glared, “you want it in the rough way? fine, I'll do it...” he spoke as he lower his face down to her neck as he take a long lick before he spoke, “before that...”

“I want you to scream for me.”

note:

GRRRR... 1 month left... School again

but no fear!!

wifi is here

i know it's been a long time (606th word sorry lmao)

i hope you guys have a good time

requests are open!!