The Proposal

*** here it is @tinaraojo05 😉 ***

It was one of those ordinary morning when Andrew wakes up ahead of Gara.  AJ do not sleeps with them anymore since he got his own room at Garcia Mansion.  Yes, AJ prefers to sleep in his room with iron man instead of with his Dad and Mom.

Andrew widely smiles while watching the girl he decided to love and take care for the rest of his life soundly asleep.  He falls in love with this woman more everytime he wakes up beside her.  That is the kind of life he wants to live in.  She and AJ will always comes first.

He was still staring at her when she finally wakes up. 

"Good morning Love" Andrew greeted

Waking up with Andrew beside her will always be a good morning for Gara. "Good morning" she replied smiling when she opens her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked Andrew

"Maaga pa, almost 7am pa lang, sleep some more. Wala namang pasok today" Andrew said.

"Tanghali na ang 7am Love, kahit wala pang pasok" Gara replied.

Andrew just smiled at her and never remove his stare at her. Gara turns side ways to her left to face on Andrew.

"Mukhang maganda ang gising mo ah, ang tamis ng ngiti mo eh" Gara said

"Do you realized how beautiful you are? You are a very beautiful person Graciana inside and out" Andrew said

"Ang aga-agang keso" Gara said chuckling. "Can you check on AJ? Baka gising na" she said

"I'm sure tulog pa yun, kasi kung gising na yun, I'm sure kakatukin tayo nun. Dito muna tayo, I want to be with you alone some more" Andrew said while started stroking her hair.

"Mukhang masarap ang tulog mo Love. Ang agang mong lumalambing" Gara said a pokes Andrew's nose.

Suddenly she quickly sits up when she saw a shinning object on her right ring finger.

"What is this Andrew?" She asked

"What do you think it looks like?" Andrew asked smiling

"This is a ring" Gara exclaimed

Andrew sits up as well and replied "Yes that is a ring, an engagement ring to be exact" he brags

"Paano napunta sa daliri ko 'to?" Gara asked

"I put it on" Andrew replied

"Why?" Gara asked

"Because we are getting married" Andrew replied again

"I don't remember you asked me" Gara said

"I did" Andrew said

"Kelan?" Gara irritably asked

"Earlier, at exactly 6:30 this morning. I even told you that, waking up next you is one of the best gift the Lord has given me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  Will you marry me Graciana Molinao? Then sabi mo hmmmmm.  Di ba madalas ganun ka mag yes" Andrew said.

"I know pero gising na gising ako kapag sumasagot ako ng ganun. It is like having sex with me while I am totally drunk and unconcious." Gara replied

"Why don't you want to marry me Graciana?" Andrew said starting to sound very upset.

"Andrew" was the only word Gara uttered.

"Just take it off, if you don't like it" he sadly said

Gara quickly took off the ring from her finger and gave it back to Andrew. He looks at her sadly before getting the ring from Gara.

He blew a huge sigh "I'm sorry to be so assuming. I thought you love me enough for you to say yes" he said "I guess I was wrong" he added

Gara extended her left hand to Andrew.

"Love, you don't put it on the right ring finger.  It should be on the left, because the left ring finger is connected to the heart" Gara said smiling.

Andrew quickly grabs her for a hug and tears finally streams down on his cheeks.

"I still want you to ask me" Gara said while wiping Andrew's tears

"Graciana Molinao, will you please marry me" Andrew said shaking and in between sobing.

"Grabe nauna ka pang umiyak kesa sa akin" Gara said slightly laughing

"Eh kasi tinakot mo ako eh" Andrew said "Yes na ba?" He nervously asked again

"Yes, Andrew Garcia. I Graciana Molinao will marry you" Gara replied and tears falls down on her cheeks as well.

Andrew immediately puts on the ring on Gara's finger then kisses it.

"I love you Graciana Molinao. You made me very happy today. Thank you" Andrew said and gave Gara one passionate and sweet kiss that lasted for a little while. "It looks so good to you, especially that you are wearing it alone"

"You really don't go with the usual. I never thought that I'll get your marriage proposal while we are both naked" Gara said chuckling

"You know I don't like traditional" Andrew said and grabs her again for another kiss. This time a much longer kiss.

********************
O di ba mas sweet ang Yes kapag may konting kaba Andrew. 😚😚😊😊

I hope you like this story. 😉😊😚🤗

Thanks again peeps. I hope to see you all in First Princess. 🤗🤗🤗🤗😚😚😚