ONE

"ARA, ARA! TURN HERE ARA!"

"Ara, please face this way, smile for us" one man yelled.

"Is it true that you were fired? is that why you were written off the show?" No. She wanted to answer but she couldn't do that, she didn't care about what they thought.

"Ara, why are you here in the airport? Where are you headed?" Away from this mess, she thought to herself yet again.

"Are you moving back to Korea because you're having a hard time here in Japan?" I hope I can. She thought again, trying to ignore the reporters crowding her. Walking straight to the immigration area of the airport.

"It's okay, Ara, they can get really annoying—" her manager tried to explain but Ara Fujimoto just stared at her with a blank expression. "It's not that I care, it's fine"

"You can always tell me if you're having any problems, Ara" Her manager smiled softly.

"I don't have any problems, Aki, just leave it" Ara snapped. She couldn't control her anger at everything anymore so she lashed out. Her eyes softened as she realized her fault and looked down at her hands.

"It's okay, you'll open up soon, I hope this trip would be able to help you"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
a nu'est kim jonghyun fanfic to satisfy everyone's needs, lmao it's really because there are only a few fics for our favorite wartortle.

what do you guys think of ara, though?