FIVE

"WELCOME TO JUNG ANIMAL CLINIC!"

Ara smiled and greeted the new costumers: a man, holding a dog, with two young girls—who happen to be identical twins—crying behind him. "Help!" One of the girls yelled at her. Her smile soon began fading as she faced the man.

"What happened?" She asked the adult. The man opened his mouth, about to say something but he was cut off by the other twin: "He was ran over by a stupid driver!"

"Hansung!" Ara yelled, not caring if it was her brother's lunch break, they had to treat the dog. "What's her name?" Ara asked one of the girls this time, "Cookie"

"What do you want little sis, I'm on a break—" Hansung's eyes widened as soon as he saw the crying girls and the dog, who happened to have a broken leg.

"Please come with me—" he addressed the man carrying the dog "—Ara, make sure the girls are comfortable while I attend to their dog" he addressed his sister, who nodded in agreement.

While Hansung and the girls' brother went to the operating room, Ara grabbed two glasses of water to calm the twins down.

"Thank you so much" One of them said as she took the glass of water Ara handed.

"He's not our brother," she continued talking after taking a sip, "he was walking down the street, in a hurry, but chose to stop and help us when no one would"

A good samaritan, Ara thought.

"Well, I'm sorry for assuming that he was your brother. Would you like to watch television while your dog is being treated?" Ara offered the twins a smile.

"Okay"