part 1

It was a beautiful morning with birds chirping amd sunrays falling on the land making it shine.

A girl of about 25 years was sleeping on the bed and woke up with a jerk and fell down due to the large noise of alarm.

Girl to herself: hey bhagwaan. Thank god earthquake nahi aaya! Hushh.

She quickly kept the blanket on the bed and left to the washroom.

After 30 mins
She came out wearing a red pappelom top with red mini tight skirt.
She came to the mirror and brushed her hair and made them into loose curls. Applied red lipstick and eyeshadow, liner and maskara

Girl: u look hot swara. (she pouted her lips amd looked herself in mirror) am sure the boy will be flat.

Suddenly a lady came shouting her name: shonaa swaraa tayyar hui? The boy must be waiting. Aur haan aj rishta pakka ho jana chahie. Btw tu bahut pyaari lag rhi hai!! Meri rajkumari...

Swara: yeah yeah mother india. Stop crying. Chalo muje der ho rhi hai..

Swara went downstairs and picked up am apple from the basket and started to leave but a voice stopped her: buaaa. Bring chocos for me when u come back haan!!
Said a boy of about 4 years cutely.

She turned to him: aye aye baby. She said and kissed his cheek.

A lady in her early 30's came and said: goluu. U again started disturbing bua.. she is going for work na. Afterall she is searching a fufaji for u..
The ladty said teasingly..

Swara: kyaa bhabhi!!
Achha kavya bhabhi apki aur bhai ki love marriage thi na to aap kahan mile the?

"College main" came a voice

Kavya: aree sam tum aa gye? Grt

Swara: bhai!!! Kaise ho( she said hugging him)

Sam:achha hu!

Shomi:samarr!!mera beta!kab aya tu??

Sam:just abhi maa(he said touching her feet and picking up golu in his arms)swara tuje late ho rha hai jaa

Swara: hann byee

Soon she left in her car.
After 20 mins. She arrived at a cafe.
At reception
Swara:excuse me! There is a table reserved as maheshwari's here!

Recept: yes maam. There it is!( she said pointing a table which has a board "RESERVED"
Swara smiled and left to the table. After a few minutes a car arrived at the door of the cafe
A black audi. A handsome dashing man came out of it wearing a black suit, tie and shoes with goggles.
As he entered and unbuttoned the buttons of his blazer. His well built body cud be identified with 8 pack abs( SRK ko competition)!!!
He saw swara sitting on a table and busy on phone. He arrived to her.
The rest of the people were shocked to see the man. He was sanskar maheshwari- the billionaire. He had several companies around the world. The ppl were shocked to see him in a cafe!!
He sat on the chair opposite to that of swaras and cleared his throat to gain her attention who was busy with instagram.
Swara: ohhh hii sanskarr sir!
Sanskar: oh swara no formalities. We are here for a date and you are not my P.A here! So no sir only sanskar.
Swara: offcourse sanskar.
Sanskar: have u ordered something?
Swara: no not yet.
Sanskar: alright lets order then. Excuse me waiter!
Two espressos and chocolate donuts please!
To swara: swara u look damn hot in this dress.
Swara was shocked. She thot he wud say beautiful or smthng like that but he was bold.
Swara: thanks! U look hot too!
Sanskar: hmm thanks for the compliment. And what abt marriage?
Swara: cmng to the point. I am not ready for a marriage and even I dont love u!
Sanskar: so LETS TALK ABOUT LOVE THEN BABY!
swara: what!
sanskar: I mean lets get married. We will remain like friends and complete eo's desires being bed partners.
Swara: u came direct to the point honey! Alright am ready and what if we fall for eachother after some time.
Sanskar: that wud be fantastic.
Swara: yeah ofcourse!
They both smiled and their order came.

Sanskar: so wht will u tell the family?(he asked sipping the coffee)
Swara: umm a yes for marriage ofcouse yaa!
Sanskar: hmm. So lets go. He said sipping the last coffee and swara too got up.
They paid the bill and left for thr cars.
Sanskar: I'll drop u!
Swara: I have my car
Sanskar: my driver will drop it at ur home!
Swara: okay lets go then

Swara and sanskar sat in the car and sanskar drove to their home!
He left swara at her home and went to his home.

As soon as swara arrived, she was bombarded with questions
Swara: sab batati hu sab batati hu. Pehle shanti se betho!
I said a yes as I found him interesting and he too likes me(she didnt tell abt the deal)
Everyone gets happy and kavya makes everyone eat sweets.

After a few days, sanskar came with his family: his dad, mom, brother and his brother's wife for their roka(roka is a indian ceremony in which the family gives their blessings to the couple and the dates of the marriage is fixed)

Swara and sanskar were sitting on the sofa! Swara had worn a red suit! the same which she wore in real swaragini during the musical jugalbandi after the marriage and sanskar wore a blue kurta and white pathani pyjama!

Pandit ji shaadi ki shubh tareekh kya hai? Asked annapurna, sanskar's mother.
Ji 5 din baad bahut shubh hai to tabhi shadi karayen warna 3 saal tak intezar karna hoga, said the pandit
Aree 5 din to bahut jaldi hai pandit ji, said shekhar, swaras father
Shekhar ji ap ghabrayie mat. Hum apki maddad karenge. Shadi abhi honi chahie wrna 3 saal kon rukega! Said durgaprasad, sanskars dad.
Haan bhaisa theek keh rhe hai, said sharmishta, swaras mom.
Haan aur vese bhi main aur ragini bhi hai naa aur swara ke bhai aur bhabhi bhi! Said lakshya, sanskars twin bro.
Aur bade bhaiya aur bhabhi bhi aate honge america se, said ragini, sanskars bhabhi. Humare sanskar bhaiya ki shadi main koyi kami nahi honi chahie.
Haan humari shona ki shadi mai koi kami nahi honi chahie said samar and kavya.

While swara and sanskar wrre looking at echother.
Sanskar made a sexy face and swara just wanted to kiss him.

Maa kya main aur sanskar 5 min baat kar sakte hai? Asked swara

Haan theek hai jao!
Sanskar and swara left to her room.
As soon as they reached, swara locked the door and pushed sanskar on the wall.
Sanskar: waoh calm down miss desperate.
Swara just kept her lips on his and kissed him lightly.
Sanskars hands went around her waist and pulled her closer deepening the kiss. The kissed turned out to be wild as swara fisted his hair and holding his one hand while sanskar's hands wre caresing her waist.
They broke the kiss after a long time and suddenly sanskar removed her upper suit in a swift and she was left in her lower and b*a. She got shocked. Sanskar threw the upper dress and unclasped her b** in one go. Sucking and licking them. Swara just mourned in pleasure and removed his kurta too. Now both were in their lowers. Sanskar's hands moved towards her lowers in order to remove them but they heard and knock and composed themselves a bit.
They wore their clothes and left outside correcting themselves.
Swara's ni****s were still a little erect but were hidden due to her tight fitted suit
________
Precap: marriage
____
So guys how was it. I am already telling u that it will be matured.
do comment and vote If u like!
___
Love
Veronika

^___^