part 2(b)

Hey peeps
I am back!!!
____________
Recap: swasan confession
_________
Later in evening,
The cocktail party started and everyone was enjoying it to the fullest.
Suddenly there came a voice from back
"Badtameezi ek bimari hai ek esi bimari jo wakt ke sath budhape main badal jaati hai! Main kehta hu jabtak bhudapa ni aata, thodi badtameezi hi kar lete hai!
" swara mere sher mere cheeteh mene tuje kuch wakt akela kya chhoda, tune itna bada jhol kar dia"
Swara recognized the voice and shouted " Maanikkkk!!!!"
She ran to him and hugged him tight!!

Sanskar was jealous! Daamnn jealous: yrrrr abhi to confess kia!! Ab yeh aa gya kabaab main haddi! Huh!

Ragini: sanskar bhaiya, swara ji aaiye! Press wait kar rhi hai! Lakshya ji bula rhe hai!

Swara: haan aaye bhabhi!

Sanskar(gritting his teeth):swara yeh kami(na) I mean yeh ladka kon hai?
Swara: ohhh sanskar Yeh maanik hai! Mera best friend. Yeh kavu bhabhi ka bhai hai vese to but we both studied in the same school and college!
San:ohh achha. Ab chalo
They went to the stage where a big table covered with white and pink cloth and few chairs.

They both sat on a chair.
R1: good evening sir and ma'am. Sir we know that u and maam work in the same company. I mean u are the Boss and she is ur P.A. so sir.. how did u both end up on each other?

San: actually it was never planned.
Swara: destiny u know! Upar wala jode apne ghar se banakar bhejta hai! Hum to bass unhe jodte hai!
San: indeed! We both never planned to get married. But her family were finding groom for her and my family was looking for a bride. So we ended up together.

R2: sir dont u think u deserve someone better. Means sir u have amazing choices around u. Why only swara maam?
San: You are no one to bother about my life! She is here because I love her!
Thanku now!

Soon the party started and the couples were asked to dance! Swaras bhai and bhabhi- sahil and kavya looked a cute couple together with their child- golu or rohit!
Kavya wore a golden saree and sahil a normal suit!
Ragini was also in a saree with pallu on her head and lakshya also in formals!

Suddenly maanik approached swara and asked her to dance!
_____
Hey peeps. So sorry for this short epi! But do guess what will happen next!
___