Epilogue

Hey guys so I am back with the new part and the last part of the ts.
______
Recap: hot!
_____
Soon we could hear moans of pleasure and pain in the room and all of the couple'a clothes were lying down.

Swa: ahhh! Sans...karr! Slow aahh.. slowwww..mmmm
______
Next morning!
The sun rays fall on the couple making them open their eyes. The first thing both of them saw was sans on top of her and still inside her.
She blushed looking at him.
Sans: ohh hello jangli billi! Yeh fake blush krna band karo! Kal raat tum ekdum ek ese bull ki tarah behave kr rhi thi jisne red color dekh lia ho!

Swa: tumne muje bull kaha?

San: haan!

Swa: tum! Jangli, bhoot, jaahil, chimpanzee, rhino, porcupine!!! Huh! Donkey.

And she left wrapping herself in the bedsheet and he falls down due to the sudden force....

Swars from washroom: sanskarr! Chup chap se mere kapde de do warna thappad mrunggi!

San: aree! Mene kuch bola hi nahi! Huh!

And he gives her a blue top and jeans with her inners.

She comes out and throws the blanket on him!

Swa: go to bathe! And take this bedsheet and blanket with u! There is washing soap kept in the bathroom, clean it. And clear up this mess!

She took her old clothes. Wore her shoes, took his wallet from his pant pocket and left!!!

While sanskar was looking at her disappearing figure open mouthed!

San: kuch toh karna padega!
_____
The same afternoon around 6 pm.
Swara gets a courier and a letter.

Letter
"I am sorry love! I really didn't mean to make fun of you. It was just for fun. I just wanted to light up the boring mood of the morning. Ik I cud be a lil romantic and talk abt us. But I chose this. Btw I have cleaned the blanket and the bedsheet and cleared all the mess. Pls forgive me and come to XYZ resort today evening by 7:30 pm. Sending you the dress too!

Yours sanskar.

Swara smiled and opened the wrapped box! It had a pretty dress.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dress

Swara smiled seeing the dress snd the letter and got ready in he given dress.

A driver had come to pick her up. Swara sat in the car and left for the resort.

After half an hour.
She arrived at the resort and got astonished seeing it! It was decorated with roses and lilies, which swara preferred.
There was light music in the background making the place romantic.

Sanskar aproached her, wearing a black tux looking hot as he always looks.

He smiled at her and went towards her and bend down.

Sanskar: swara!
I know we had the world's worst love proposal but my feelings for u are thoroughly true. Now I can't even think a second except u. Though we are getting married but still I wanna ask for your hand which I will never leave. Chahe humne shaadi ke lie haan sirf ek deal ke lie kari thi but wo deal meri life ki best deal thi. So swara are u ready to TALK ABOUT LOVE BABY?

Swara smiled and hugged him tight. The musicians left the place as soon as they hugged(sharmeele!)

Soon they grabbed each other's lips and kissed each other. A slow kiss it was. They both loved each other and now they cudnt think of leaving each other.....
______________
After 6 years.
Swara and sanskar had got married the next day of their confession as they cudnt stay away from eachother then.

They had shifted to paris along with their parents but had their another house adjacent to their parents.

Swara had started her own company which too was topping the markets.

But now 4 new members were added to their family.

Yes! Their children. Their first twins of 5 years- SWARANSH and SWARANSHI

and their second twins of 7 months- SANSKRIT and SANSKRITI.

A usual day in swasan's life-
Swasan were lying on the bed with sheets wrapped around them. Their hands were intertwined and sanskar was rolling swara's hair on his fingers. Swara was caressing his beard which had grown up during his trip to India. Yes he had returned after 3 weeks to Paris and swasan missed each other like hell resulting their intense love making at night.

Sans: thank u!
Swa: for?
San: for everything. For coming in my life. For making it beautiful. For giving me ansh, anshi, krit and kriti. For ur love! I love u swara and I'll always do!

Swa: I love u too sanskar!

Suddenly they heard a bang on door.

Ansh(swaransh) and anshi(swaranshi): mumma papaa! Kriti is crying! Krit had bymistakenly hit her!

Swara banged her head. Quickly wore her clothes, send sans to washroom quickly cleared the mess and left to see kriti!

She saw both her babies crying! She picked kriti up and observed her face.

Swa: husshh! Their is no cut! Shhh krituu! Awle mera baby! Shhh!
As kriti calmed down, swara placed her on the bed and picked krit up. Meanwhile ansh and anshi played with their baby sister.

Sanskar too came down and picked up ansh and anshi on his either arms.

Sans: good morning bachhas!

Anshi: good morning dadda!

Swara made both the youngers sleep and took ansh from sanskar.

Swara kissed his cheeks. He too kissed her.

While anshi kissed sans cheeks and sans too did the same.
_____^^

THE END
______

LOVE
VERONIKA

LETS TALK ABOUT LOVE BABY!!!(COMPLETED)ЁЯТврдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ