Chapter 10

As soon as I saw Demi I immediately thought she was going to take me back to the orphanage. Once she saw how worried I was her face softened and she came over and hugged me. It felt nice to have a mom that loves and cares about u. She walked up to the mall cop and asked of there was a fine we had to pay. He said no just not to let it happen again. She said ok and took me to the car. I buckled my seat belt and it's like she ready mind cause she said. Ur not going back to the orphanage. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding in. I had to try and hold all if my 19 bags. As soon as Demi saw she was like dang girl what all did you get? haha and I said pretty much everything that I thought was cute. Haha but ur still in trouble so u r grounded for 3 days from ur computer missy. I sighed really loud. Once we got home I had to have Demi help me carry all my bags in but half of them are not even clothes there just shoes,hand-bags,and jewelry. I walked inside and we carried my bags up to my room. while we were in there I gave my computer to Demi. She said thank you and walked out of my room to make dinner. I hung up all my clothes and put my hand-bags and shoes in the other side of my closet. I finished and walked down stairs and Demi had just finished putting food in the plates and putting them on the counter. We ate dinner and had small talk about school and stuff like that. After dinner I washed our plates and put them away and laid on the couch with Demi and we watched frozen. We stayed like that all night cuddling on the couch watching cute movies.