Chapter 23

Chers Pov:
Oh My Ducking God. I can't believe I just saw that. I can't believe he slapped her! Why would he do that! I got snapped out of my Daze by Demi coming in and saying "Hey what happend I forgot my..." And then she stopped when she saw Wilmer with his hand in the air and Jasmine holding her face bawling. She started freaking out and yelling at Wilmer calling him some very ,well unpleasant would be an understatement names. After her and Wilmer left the room I walked over to Jasmine and pulled her close to my chest and cuddled her. About 10 minutes later she stopped crying and say up straight in my arms. I pulled her away from me so I could see her cheek (where Wilmer slapped her) I saw it and gasped. It had the shape of a hand print on it and it was black,blue, and purple with red on the outside of the hand mark. and then she had mascara from the night before on running down her fave so it went on to the hand print. I touched her cheek and put a little pressure on it. as soon as I put pressure on it she screamed out in pain.

Wilmers Pov:
I'm gonna get Demi to forgive me and then I'm gonna propose to her so I can make all the other girls mad. Cleo or whatever jasmines "friends" name is came in and started yelling at me calling me some "names" and about hoe if I ever lay another finger on jasmine she will kill me. and blah blah blah. Demi told her to stop and go back in there with "Jassssmineee". she just looked at me and then roles her eyes and walked out. I don't love Demi,I never have and I never will . the only reason I'm proposing to her is bc it will make the other girls mad. But nows not the time for that right now I have to get Demi to forgive me. So I'll just work my magic and she should forgive me in about 20/30 minutes.

30 minutes later

Still Wilmers Pov:
Yes she forgave me now all we have to do is get married😩which is gonna suck cause she's so ugly.

Jasmines Pov:

I was sitting on my bed with all of Little Mix and Cher Lloyd just talking about random stuff to get my mind off of the large hand print on my face when ever Demi & Wilmer came in acting Nice to each other and All PDA-ish ughh how can she forgive him like did she not see my face. I wish Jade was my mom bc Demi doesn't even act like a mom anymore and I want Auntie Jade to be my mom bc Demi hates me ugh I hate Wilmer So So So DUCKING much✊

A/N OMFG U GUYS R AWESOME I HAVE 5K READS THATS DUCKING AMAZING LIKE WTF I HAVE 1/2 A MILLION READS ON MY BOOK IS THAT NOT AMAZING!!??! ILYASM (I love u all so much) AND IK I HAVENT UPDATED ALOT BUT IM TRYIG AND WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT CHER ADOPTING ANOTHER GIRL SO ITS NOT JUST CHLOE AND JASMINE??!! I LIKE THAT IDEA AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY BESTIEEE. @fluffy_patatoe so follow her cause she's amazing and read her book it's perfff just like her!😘😍Love ya girl

-Abby👄