Alex the Toy Dealer.

When we get back to the classroom, Miss Ellie sighs. "Alright, everyone. Pick your pillows and blankets for nap time, and I'll turn off the lights in a minute."

I head over to the bin with the pillows and blankets. I pick up a bright blue blanket, which reminds me of Sissy's shirt, and then I reach for a small green pillow.

But Sally reaches for it, too.

"Hey, this is my pillow," I tell her.

"No, it's mine. I grabbed it first." she pulls it towards her.

I start to cry, yanking it. "But green is my favorite color!"

She starts crying, too, pulling on it. "But the only pillow left is the purple one! And Mason peed on that one last week!"

Miss Ellie walks over to us. "What's going on?"

"I don't want the pee pillow!" Sally whines.

"And green is my favorite color!" I cry.

"Girls; whoever doesn't get the pillow today can have it tomorrow. So is it really that big of a deal?"

"But I want the pillow today!" We both beg.

"Hey, leave my girlfriend alone!" Michael roars.

"I'm your girlfriend you big, fat meanie!" Maddy pouts.

Mason gasps. "Maddy said a bad word!"

Miss Ellie sighs angrily, snatching the pillow away. "If no one is going to share, then no one is getting the pillow."

And since neither of us want the pee pillow, our naked heads lie down on the floor for nap time. Though we sit on opposite sides of the room, Sally and I make mean faces to each other.

My eyes wander to Michael, who is holding hands with Maddy. Seeing the two of them so happy makes me want a boyfriend, too...

Jerome is already sleeping on the left of me, and Lillian is playing with her new Pokémon cards on the right of me. I shake Jerome awake.

"What do you want?" he whines.

"You're my new boyfriend!" I order.

"W-W-What?"

"You're my new boyfriend. Hold my hand and make me happy!"

"Um, I don't think I'm r-r-ready for a serious r-r-relationship," Jerome whispered nervously.

"Well you're just going to have to make yourself ready. Now woo me."

"Woo you?"

"Woo me into romantic happiness."

"Um... well..."

"I don't feel very wooed, Jerome."

"Um, your eyes are as green as... the pens that Alex sells?"

I glare at him.

"What!"

"You need to propose to me."

"Propose?"

"Come on, Jerome. I'm starting to think that you're not ready for this relationship."

"I'm not!"

I sigh. "Fine. I'll tell everyone that you're too scared to date a girl."

"Okay, okay!" he clears his throat. "Elizabeth-"

"My name is Tampax Pearl!"

"What?"

"Tampax Pearl is my name!"