The Bad Boy's Dancer

Flo is struggling to get over the death of her parents, seven months ago. Her life is turned upside, and she struggles to make sense of the world, having the most important people taken away from her. Dealing with stresses of school, friends and her grief, it all becomes too much for her so she decides to spend her summer in London.

Wanting a quiet summer, whilst staying with a family friend, Flo wants to just keep her head down, but that's a little difficult when she is arrested for an alleged crime she hasn't committed, and she soon finds herself embroiled with notorious bad boy Zac Wilson.

A dance enthusiast, Flo uses her talent to escape from her pain. Wanting to prove that she isn't defined by her grief, and to make her parents proud, she enrols herself into a dance contest, when a space becomes available- the opportunity which could change her life forever.

Flo is in for an exhilarating, law-breaking, drama filled summer, with the chance of find love in London - everything she doesn't want.

[THE REWRITTEN VERSION AS OF 2017]

Copyright © 2017 by Shannai

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.