Chapter 10: Stupid Mistakes

2 days later

I looked at him, he was standing right in front of me, my mom told me what happened and I wanted to slap him so bad and get some sense into him. "How..." The words were stuck inside of me, I was just angry. "How can you be so stupid..." I said feeling the tears go down my face. He didn't say anything he just looked at me with dead eyes. "Do you like living?" I asked him, "do you wanna have the burden of killing someone innocent because of your stupid choice?" He didn't say anything. I stared at him, waiting for him to answer. "I know the media has been shit on you, I see the fucking things they talk about you, guess what I do justin, not believe them, cause you know I met you and I know who you are, and so have your fans or your Beliebers whatever you called them, they know who the heck you are, you ignore it, justin, you ignore it, they are grown people talking about you, a 19 year old, who's the one looking like a fool uh... Say what you want, that I don't fucking understand, and maybe I don't, I don't know what's like being in the medias eye 24/7, but you do your best to ignore them, and you do your best not to do anything stupid or attract their eye." I said I sat down crying, he was now a person I cared about and it hurts me to know he is doing this things to himself that might hurt him. I looked down at the floor wiping away my eyes. I don't even know why I was crying, it's not my life. "I'm sorry" he said finally speaking. "Why are you apologizing to me?" I said looking at him eyes, "I don't know, I feel like I disappointed you" he said looking down at his hand. "You did, but you also dissapointed yourself" I said, "I thought you were a better person, but I guess I was wrong, just keep your self safe justin" I said I walked away.

...I didn't tell you that time, but I was relief that you were safe, that you didn't kill yourself, but you disappointed me, drinking while driving, justin what was going in your head? I never got that, what goes in people's head when they drink, and do stupid stuff afterwards? I means I only drank once but that was enough for me not to EVER DO IT AGAIN...

I walked out the door, my mom was waiting for me, "Claire please wait" he said trying to catch, I wiped away the tears from my eyes. "Please don't give up on me you are one of the few people I actually trust" he said I looked at him. "I'm not giving up, Justin, you are a grown man now, you know what to do." I said, I walked away for now not wanting to ruin the night, I was accompanying Ed to the Grammys, thats why i was here in California. which was a weird thing to say, like "IM GOING TO THE GRAMMY'S NO BIG DEAL" Stuart and Ed got me a beautiful dress Ed was going to wear his grandpas tie which meant a lot to him, I knew I wouldn't be able I out do, Beyonce, pink or anything of those good singers, but I tried to do my best.

Justin POV

I looked at her leave. She was right I need to get myself together. I packed and headed to the airport heading down to panama for a few days trying to take some free time. Was it wrong that I was feeling like this. That when she was about to leave, it broke my heart. She was happy, why would I ruin her happiness she was pure someone I will not be able to find again.

Claire POV

I walked hand in hand with Ed, I felt like some kind of mannequin smiling for this people that I didn't know always trying to keep the smile on my face. Ed looked at me and saw how uncomfortable I was he grab me by the waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but relax, we caught up with Taylor she was wearing this beautiful dress and she was tall which made her an ideal person for all this. "Hey Claire" she said hugging me. "Taylor, wow you look stunning" I said, "you too hun" she said we were quickly pulled apart by her people. I waved goodbye and headed to my seat with Ed. I didn't know what to do all I did was stare and clap when everyone clapped, told Ed it's okay when he didn't win his award, that what counted that he got nominated. After that we left and head to the hotel. "Are you okay?" Ed asked me I looked at him taking off the make up. "Yeah I'm fine, just a bit tired" I said going up to him and sitting on his lap, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You hate this don't you" he said I nodded slightly "yeah, I will get used to it." I said we cuddle together for the rest of the afternoon.

A week later.

I started to do the same moves my teacher taught me, the song we were doing was move by little mix, they have a good harmony but I wasn't a crazy fan. "Keep moving like that" David said from behind me, I let out a laugh "shut up" I said pushing him away, dancing was another part of my hobbies. "Come sing" he said sitting down in the front of the dance room, I replayed lowing down the volume so I could hear myself. "Hey baby tell me your name, I gotta feeling for ya I just can't explain, but there's just one problem I'm a bit old schooled when it comes to loving I ain't chasing you, hey waiter I'm on a roll, you got to let yourself go, oh you know that I been waiting on you don't leave me standing all by myself cause i ain't looking at no one else..." I kept singing and dancing trying to get all the right steps. I kept looking at the mirror, you know that amazing feeling when you loose yourself in a song, that right there, was the reason I love playing all those instruments. The song ended and David didn't stop talking, "you are fucking amazing" he said standing up and pointing his phone at me. "Hahaha you record this didn't you" I said laughing, "maybe" he said putting his phone away, I was too tired to be bother with him. "Wanna go get lunch?" He asked "Yes" I quickly picked up my bag and made my way next to him. "I want a chicken sandwich with lots of freaking Fries" I said we both got out into the winter air.

.

.

.

.

.

I think I need a break from writing, no one seems to be liking the stories, ill update but not constantly, but yeah, woohooo I update and if you like the story please vote, it helps me see of you actually like it or not or comment

Love

Anely xx