A Little Love Story ♡

Never did I know Love was so complicated. Love. What does Love mean ? When two people find their soulmates and cherish each other till death do them apart. That's what I thought it was. My mother used to tell me tales about how Beautiful Princesses always got their Prince Charmings. I always dreamt as a young girl that I would find my Prince Charming and have a big family and live on a Tropical Island. But in reality, it never really worked out.

RINGGG !     RINNGGGG!    RINNNGGGGG! 

There went my alarm. I slapped the top of the alarm. Finally it stopped but I could still hear the vibration of the alarm still ringing in my ear. I threw the cover and got up. I walked staright to the Bathroom. Dam it ! I had totally forgotten to wipe off any of my make-up from yesterday's Prom Night. I smiled at the thought. As I grabbed a packet of Baby Wipes I gently wiped off my Mascara,Foundation and Eyeliner. After brushing my teeth, I wandered to the Kitchen. Clean and perfect. Just as my Mum wants it to be.

PIIINNNNGGG ! 

Why did my phone have to ring at this time of the morning, at this time of the day ? 

Suddenly I glanced at the note under my phone. It was Rays' Letter. It read ;

Dear Ashlee,

I love you soo much I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have also considered asking you out as my girlfriend only if it's alright with you. If we have rushed things we can go back and always start again as friends. I wouldn't miss the world for you. 

Love you Babe xx

My Heart pounded as I read the letter over and over again. Woowww, Ray did actually mean what he said yesterday. I grabbed the letter and put it close to my heart. " I really want to spend the rest of my life with you". The words touched my heart. The sentence repeated itself over and over again. 

I wandered :

Should I become Rays' girlfriend ?

Have we took things to fast ?

Are we met to be together ?

I am ready for all this ?

Millions of questions barricaded my brain and it all went to fast.