Prayers Are Always Heard ♡

After we arrived in hospital, they raced Ashley down to room where they began their work. Luckily after a couple of tries to revive her heart she could breath on her own but for some reasons she didn't wake up. The doctors started scanning her belly and I waited outside for the news. In the meantime, I visited Ray. He was awake. I opened the door and hugged him. 

"Where's Ashlee?" He said.

"She's next door, but she ain't awake" I said frowning. He started to frown and put his hands over his face.

"This is all my fault bruv, if I didn't mess with Matty, nun of this would hav ever happened" He said.

"Eh, don't blame yourself because you and Ashee, are meant to be together so don't you ever regret that and people like Matty don't deserve to get a chance to live on Earth. But for some weird reason he's here, tryna ruin other peoples life cos he ain't got a life." I said softly.

I stayed with Ray for a bit and he slept. I went over to visit Ashlee but for some reason she wasn't there. I panicked thinking for the worst. Was Ashlee dead ? Then I saw the nurse walking by. I ran to her and asked her about Ashlee. She said Ashlee was going to have a Caesearen otherwise her babies were gonna die. So she lead me to the room and I got dressed. I stook next to Ashlee. She looked so beautiful. I coudln't wait to see her face when she woke up with three beauties. They were due to be all girls.

The operation started. They sliced her belly open and began there search. I stood up and watched my first godchild be born. It was a girl. I had the opportunity to cut her tube. I felt so happy that at lesat they were alive. The second was a girl as well. I then again got to cut her tube. The last one then came as a boy. I got his tube cut. They were all cleaned and I held two of them. They were so adorable. I pushed the carrier in which the three were placed. I took them to Ashlee's room. Ashlee still didn't wake up but they placed her back in her room. Just when I cradled the first born, Ashlee tapped my lap. I jumped and realised that her eyes were awake.

"Ashlee!" I said placing her baby down and hugging her. I quickly picked up the baby.

"That's baby Kayla, thats baby Melanie and baby Jamie" She said examining them.

I placed them around her and rested with them.

They were my family, no matter what. Through my ups & downs they were my family. But with Ray my life is complete. Kayla, Melanie, Jamie, Ashlee & Ray.

Then Ray walked in. He hugged us all. Ashlee started crying. She kissed him and hugged him. We all lay on the bed and we were one Happy family.

HELLOO REAADERSS:

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF MY BOOK BUH HOPEFULLY BY NEXT WEEK I WOULD HAVE UPDATED A NEW BOOM CARRYING ON FROM HERE.

LOVE YOU ALL