Meet Me

Meet me,  I have lived in a small town for a very long time. I don't know why I am telling you the story of my life, but here I am.My name is Tiahnna.
     When I was very little, my brother passed away. He was nine months younger than I was. I was three.  His name was Michael. After he passed away, my mother left two days after his funeral in 2006.
     My dad had custody of Jordana, my sister, Stormy, my other sister, and me. They are not my blood  sisters though, they are my half sisters that came from my mother, and my father adopted them.
     In 2011, my mother came back, and tried to take me away.  She got custody of me in 2012. She beat me and put me in closets for days with no food, or water. No one knew she was doing this because I did not talk for 2 1/2 years.
     In 2013, my dad got me back. I was quiet, and anti-social. I would hide in my room, granite,  I still do, but besides the point. I have only seen my mother 4 times sense I left.
     I miss my little sister Timber, and my little brother Sawyer. Timber would color with me in my room while Joe, my step-father, and my mother were fighting. We would cuddle together in the bed and cry together.
     Do I miss my mother? Yes, I do very much, but I have Sherri Wadsworth in my life now, she has made an impact so big.  I love her. She will always be my ma.
     I live with my dad now, I am 14, and this is 2017. I love school, I am in volleyball on the varsity team, and a freshman at Troy High. This is the story of my life, not hers.