11

september 16th, 1993

that night i climbed in my room through my window, just to see my dad standing there.

"really? i told you no you fucker" he said angrily and drunken

"dad please" i choked out.

"you fucking bitch!" he screamed

"i just went out w-with my friends to a dance!" i said, getting angry.

"i don't give a fuck!" he screamed.

"fuck you" i said, my voice shaking

his jaw dropped.

i quickly ran across my room and hopped on my roof and saw the car that brought me here speeding away.

"ALEX!!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs, shoving my window shut, crushing my fathers fingers in the process.

the car kept going.

"ALEX!! JACK!! ZACK!! RIAN!!!" i screamed so hard my lungs were gonna give out.

just as my dad broke the window with his bleeding hands, the car turned around and sped back.

i ran and climbed down a tree and practically sprinted to the car, feet hitting the pavement.

"alex" i said, tears in my eyes as i jumped into his arms as he got out of the car, his tie loose around his neck.

"jasey" he said, worried and hugging me tightly.

"he's coming" i said, practically pushing him into the car and jumping in, smushed into the side next to zack.

jack looked back at me with an understanding look on his face and sped away from my house.

i had taken off my jacket so my bruised and scratched arms were out in the open.

alex, from the front seat, look my hand and started tracing the scars.

"you're safe now, jasey rae"