z e r o

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙕𝙀𝙍𝙊—𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦—

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙕𝙀𝙍𝙊
—𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦—

𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙀 𝙂𝙇𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙎 at the wall, annoyed by the continuous news alerts that dance across the television. Her home was brightly lit; something that she found even more annoying than the alerts.

She sits on the couch with a rigid posture, waiting for the moment when her team would march through her front door, prepared for the night ahead. But she knew more than anything that she was looking forward to it the most.

It had been a full year since her younger brother had been on the streets on the night of the purge. He was persistent to purge, even though they were high on a rank. Clark had wanted to test his abilities— to have the full American experience.

But his curiosity killed him.

Allison knew the team that had shot him down on the lone streets of Los Angeles that night. And all year she had prepared for payback.

For twelve solid months she had worked her hardest to find the best team to take out the X-force. And she was successful, as she had easily recruited thirty of the best sharp shooters and military task force workers in all of the United States.

And along with that, she had bought the best weapons and security vests that money could buy. She even purchased a bulletproof upgrade for her brand new sports car. Allison was guaranteed a win with her military truck with high-tech tracking devices inside, aided by a standing AK-47.

She stands at the knock of a door, straightening her shirt as she reaches for the brass knob. And when coming face-to-face with Sargeant Carlson Young, a grin falls onto her face.

Allison Pierce was going to be the leader of the most structured and deadly purge team in Los Angeles, California.

_______