[10]

[Welcome Home, Captain.]

[Levi's POV]

I sit at the hospital's waiting room with Eren. I hug his arm and grip his hands tight. "I cant do this, Eren.." I said, hanging my head. "Don't you want to see me?.. Or anyone?" He replied quietly. "I do.. But what if it goes wrong?"
"I promise, if it goes wrong.. I'll still love you. Death or alive. Ill die with you."

Such words like that, make my heart race. "Thank you... Brat.."
He giggled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Levi Ackerman, are you ready?" A familiar voice nurse called me out. "Yes, but can I bring Eren with me?" I said standing up with Eren. "It depends on Doctor Hanji, sir." She replied. "Okay." I grip Eren's hand, and hold his arm with my free hand. "It will be okay. Ill be right here."

Eren guide me to the survey room. It was really dark.. I couldn't see anything. Of course by now, I can't see. Just the brightness of everything. What I could describe, it's black. So it's dark. Small dimmed lights. It's pretty much blue in here.

"Eren, you may stay nearby, or work on stuff you missed out."
"I'll stay."
"Okay. Let's go, Levi."
I tripped over. I fell, but... It seemed like I was floating.
"Are you okay, Levi~San?" Eren's voice warmed me. "I'm fine." I can feel his arm around me, as my arm rest on his nape.

He pulls me on my feet, and let's me go. "Ill wait for you."

~•*•~

The nurses guide me to the bed and layed me down. The light was shifted to move over my eyes. Fuck.. Its burning my eyes.

"Let's start." The nurse puts me to sleep, everything just turned... To nothing.

~•*•~

I slowly open my eyes. I can see. It was raining. I can feel the tears falling from my face.
"You Know what you did." Eren said, then walked away.
"Eren, wait!" I reached out to him, but.. It was too late. How am I back here?...

Everything froze, and turned gray. What do I do?...
Suddenly everything started reversing.

I'm back to where I asked. "What did I do?!." I quickly grab his wrist, and looked down.

"Eren, this might not mean much to you, or mean anything, but listen to me for once. I have turned blind, and wasn't able to see anything. I almost lost you to fucking shitty Eyebrows. Hell. He almost killed you. I risked my life, Mikasa's Fucking sake to save you.."

Eren looked at me in shock. "What are you talking about?..."

"At what point right now, I'm having surgery on my eyes, so I can see.. You made an appointment for me to do this..."

"L-Levi..."

"I want to see you. And this could be the last time for me to look at you again... I could be dead if they make the wrong mistake..."

He stood there, speechless.

My body started flickering. Everything is flashing white and normal.

"Levi~San?? What's happening to you?!"

"I'm waking up... Or moving to another part in my life... I'll see you later."

"Wait!-" I disappeared.

~•*•~

I look down at Erwin. He's slowly dying. "Fuck you." I said to him.

Everything is started to form differently. Duh. I changed what I said in the past.

I stand next to Petra, making a deal with Erwin. "As for Levi. You will sign this, and we will leave you to the life you deserve. I'm sorry for what happened at the bar."