The New Boys in Town - Ben/Jay/Carlos - Disney Descendants

Carlos and Jay entered the front doors of Auradon Prep taking in the sights that stood before them. Auradon was an entirely different world outside the Isle of the Lost. They didn't seem to really be enchanted by the fancy furnishings or the well-crafted structure of the place. The two boys honestly would want nothing more than to wreck havoc on the place instead of listening about boring stuff that they were not paying any attention to.

            "This place could use a bit of mayhem," Carlos whispered to Jay.

            "You're telling me," Jay responded while looking up at the ceiling. "It's way too peaceful here." They followed close behind Mal and Evie as the group continued to walk. Mal was in the same disengaged mood as the boys. Evie on the other hand seemed to be blown away by everything in sight.

            "This will be Jay and Carlos' room," Ben said as he stopped at a door and opened it to reveal a room with twin furniture on each side of the room. "I'll let you two get settled as I show the girls to their room." Ben proceeded to walk the girls down the hallway to another room. Carlos sucked his teeth as the prince walked off and entered the room. Jay watched Ben as he walked down the hall. He took extra notice of Ben's rear in those tight yellowish chinos he wore. He licked his lips as he took one final look before entering the room and closing the door.

            "This room is too neat," Carlos said as he sat on the bed on the right side of the room. "I feel like tearing it apart so it could feel more like the Isle."

            "Do you think Ben is cute?" Jay asked changing the subject of the conversation in an instant as he laid down on the bed to the left. Carlos turned and looked at Jay in confusion.

            "What are you talking about?" Carlos asked. "Why even ask such a question?" Jay just shrugged his shoulders.

            "I don't know," Jay responded. "I just kept looking at him so long listening to nonsense that I started to take in some of his features."

            "Like what," Carlos asked as he crossed his arms.

            "Like what a nice ass he has," Jay confessed. Carlos was in disbelief. He couldn't take what his friend was saying to him.

            "Jay," Carlos began. "Are you even gay? He has a girlfriend. Don't go doing things that will end up ruining our parents plan for the wand."

            "Relax," Jay said. "I may not be gay but maybe the prince is. And what better way to add to our parents plan than to out Auradon's next king's secret of liking boys." Carlos started to warm up to the idea to find out if the prince was in fact hiding something. He smiled and nodded at Jay.

            "I guess we can try finding out if he is," Carlos stated. "I mean we're pretty good looking dudes."

            "Of course we are," Jay said as he bit his lip looking at Carlos. "I've always thought you were a cutie." Carlos blushed at Jay's words and looked down before speaking again.

            "I'm in except I've never really done anything with a guy or girl for that matter," Carlos confessed. Jay got up from his bed and walked over to Carlos and pulled him up.

            "Then today will be the day," Jay smiled at him. "Just relax and do what I do." Carlos looked up at Jay with a bit of nerves but soon started to relax. Jay wrapped an arm around the smaller boy to pull him close. They looked into each other's eyes. The space between them began to close as Carlos watched as Jay lowered his head towards him. He closed his eyes in anticipation for Jay's lips to press against his. A few more seconds went by and a pair of soft lips landed on Carlos'. It took a moment before Carlos responded and kissed Jay back. The two boys made out for a minute or two before Jay broke the kiss.