dean ambrose

Most of you all know my fav superstar is Ambrose.

My whole opinion on the speculations if he hasn't been himself, getting lazy etc.

The Shield.

Dean had an actually character in the shield, and they made him look like a threat. They made him actually act like a lunatic. He was heel, and it was great.

Dean was the voice of The Shield. I don't believe any of them was the weakest link.

Eventually when The Shield broke off, WWE watered Dean down so bad to the current point of now. Where truthfully and honestly, he's just bland.

Turn him heel.

I think he is tired of the treatment he is getting. They put him in the same feuds, his title reigns are okay?

There is going to be a breaking point for Dean where he just asks for his release if they keep treating him like they did Aries.

That may not be for a while. Although I think WWE would decline it cause he brings in fans.

Heel Ambrose is great. They need to use him to his full potential.

Now in WWE he can't go back to his Moxley character, it was a Rated R persona.

He's great on the mic and he has more move sets.

Do I believe he is getting lazy in the ring?

Truthfully, it's a possibility.

He has been cutting down his moves since 2015, but I still continue to support him.

I'm gonna wrap this up, but I think if they want to help Dean & his career, the best move card is to heel turn. Get a new attitude. No more chilled out Dean.