chris benoit [rant & opinion]

"Very difficult question, and I'll answer it like this. Often times, we get caught up in a person's ability and their performance - and this transcends WWE - this is a problem in sport. It is also a problem in entertainment. People will do bad things. But if they are good at what they do, sometimes those things are overlooked."I don't in believe that. I believe you should take ownership for your actions. All OF THEM. " 

- John Cena (recently) on why WWE doesn't mention Chris Benoit

I don't think Benoit was an evil person, not by a long shot. I don't think he wanted to kill his wife and kid, but Benoit's actions were the direct result of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, or CTE.

That is the brain damage sustained from too many concussions.

One could easily say that had Benoit not suffered so many concussions, that he, Nancy, and Daniel would be alive today. I personally think that is true.

I've read all kinds of conspiracy theories of WWE, and I've read them about Chris.

My thoughts are that his brain damage caused this. He wasn't right in his mind, and that night caused him to go off to the deep end.

Some people have been saying RIP Benoit since his anniversary came up, but I haven't heard Nancy &/or Daniel. Nancy and Daniel were innocent and shouldn't have been murdered.

Anyways, RIP Nancy & Daniel Benoit.