Chapter 2

Alia's POV

My face lights up. "That's great news Di!"

We all hug her in joy.

"OMG! That's great! We have to celebrate!" Shraddha exclaims.

"I know. I'll go get some mithai from the shop near my house. They have the best ladoos." Sidharth suggests.

"Oh Sidharth you're so sweet!" Shraddha exclaims.

I pretend to vomit.

"Alu gobi stop being such a mardy bum. You'll find someone one day, I think." Shraddha says.

"Shraddha! Not funny!"

We all sit down to eat ladoos once they come.

"They aren't that nice." I say to Sidharth. "Ramlal does better ladoos."

Sidharth laughs. "You're so funny Alia."

"It wasn't a joke." I snap.

He laughs again. How can he be so cool? I'm trying to make him frustrated but he still stays relaxed. I'm going to have to try harder.

"So Sidharth, can I ask you a question?"

"A question within a question. Of course Alia, ask away."

"So say if Shraddha told you she's pregnant - how would you react?"

"Alia!" Shraddha shouts.

"That wouldn't be a problem." Sidharth smiles.
Shraddha goes red.

"What would you name the baby?" I ask.

"I think I would let you name it. Have any ideas?"

What the hell! It's not like she's really having a baby! But let me annoy him further.

"Indrajeet for a boy and Basanti for a girl." I say.

Sidharth and Shraddha burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You're so cute Alia." Sidharth says.

"You know what. I'm just going to go to my room. Listening to DJ Khaled's better then staying with you. Yeah, I mean it."

I suddenly get a text from Parineeti she tells me to meet her in town. I then rush to town I quickly grab a coffee. As I'm walking to Nando's where Parineeti told me to meet her I bump into some guy.

"OW!" I trip in my heels landing on the floor, my coffee spills.

"Omg I'm so sorry are you okay?" The guy holds his hand out to me. I grab hold of his hand and stand up.

"Yeah I'm fi-" I get lost in his dreamy eyes.

"Hello?" He snaps his fingers bringing me back to reality.

"Oh sorry I'm fine thanks." I smile.

"Sorry about that I even made you spill your coffee let me buy you another one?"

"No no it's fine don't worry about it." I say.

"Please just one coffee, I'll feel less guilty." He requests.

"Okay."

We then go to Starbucks. He buys me another coffee. "I'm Alia." I introduce myself.

"I'm Varun." He says.

"So umm....how many people do you have in your family?" I ask.

"Well it's just me, my brother and my mum." He replies. "What about you?"

"Umm well my sister and I live with my eldesr sister and brother in law."

"That's cool. Are you and your sister close?"

"Yeah we are. My elder sisters busy with her married life and my other sister is getting married soon and she's stuck to her fiancé 24/7 it sickens me." I complain.

"Oh I know how you feel my brothers exactly the same if he's not with his fiancé they're always on the phone. They never take a break." He states.

We then find out we have so many similarities and we talk for ages and don't realise how fast time goes.

Varun is such a nice person to talk to. We have such a laugh. I found out that we're both crazy Bollywood lovers.

"Hey would you like to come watch Jagga Jasoos with me and my friends this weekend?" Varun asks as I mentioned I'm a huge fan of Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.

"Umm...I was going to plan something with my friend Parineeti." I say I then remember I was supposed to meet her.

"Are you talking about Parineeti Chopra?"

"Yeah." Parineeti comes out of no where. "Wait how do you know each other?" She asks.

"Long story. But I asked Alia to join us to watch Jagga Jasoos this weekend." Varun tells her.

"Omg that's great it'll be so much fun." Pari squeals.

"You'll come right?" Varun and Parineeti ask in unison.

"Yep." I say.
I think this is a start to a new friendship.

How did you guys like this chapter? How do you like Alia and Sidharth's love and hate relationship? Do you think Varun and Alia become closer?

Keep reading.....

~ S & A