chapter 17

I sat still, my palms pressing against my lap, unconsciously eavesdropping on Liam and the human girl conversation from upstairs. My fingernails dug into the loose gym shorts Liam lent me, and I suppressed the urge to move. If I don't calm myself now, I'll end up running upstairs and clawing her pretty stupid face off.

"Liam! ANSWER ME!"

"What exactly do you want me to say? I told you, she's was a close friend from school and that's all!"

"Then why were the police running after her!?"

It became silent again, the only sound being his mattress springs contracting. She sighs and again it's silent.

"I'm sorry for leaving you tonight, believe me, I'm as confused as you are."

Her laughter chimed as she responded with, "Oh really? You didn't seem confused when you were on top of her!"

Oh god. I cover my ears and groan aloud. It didn't work though, I could still hear their every word, and feel their every movement. Newfound hearing. What a gift, right next to soulmate. I ran my hands through my wet hair and wonder what my fathers doing. After that dramatic outburst he probably sent a few guards after me. My eyes widen in realization. Oh no... He sent guards after me. I shoot up from my seat, breathing heavily. This is not good. My scent. I need to hid my scent. How? Think.

---
Hey guys so if you read my other book you'd see the newest chapter and my announcement on ending both books.
I wrote this year's ago and never finished and I was planning on deleting but better for you guys to see what could've been, right? Thank you all so much for everything and im sorry I didn't finish.