Ch.1 Welcome Back

___________________________________________________________________________

Katherine's POV**
i run as fast as i can. trying to find a person to kill, where are people these days?

i stop. i smell blood. my teeth pop out and my eyes is turning red.
i run extra fast now i can smell the delicious. i see a man climbing the tree i grab the tree and climb up. he screams and i throw him to the ground. i love doing this. the killing. the feeling i get when i taste blood. the ahh i don't even know how to explain the rushing feeling.. its amazing.

i jump down from the tree. i sit down besides the man.. he's terrified. and i love it. i show him my teeth and he tries to scream, but befor he gets to to anything i attack his neck with my fangs. the blood is running down my clothes and face. mm it tasts so good.

Then i take his wrist and bite through his wrist, and i laugh while doing so. he's dead but still full of blood. i drain him of blood. he's empty. i lay on my back having a laughing attack.

i write 'The nights creatures, is someone you should be afraid of.' of his blood. i laugh a little and then i run to a river. i take of my shirt so im standing in my bra, still full of blood.

someone is behind me looking at me. i turn around. 'Come forward..'
a guy comes. he's cute.

he stares at me. 'Desperate much?' i say smirking. Ùhm no im not, its just your full of blood..'

I look at my body. Òh that'

i walk over to jhim, trying to compell him.
he laughs at me.

"What?.." he looks at me.

"Compelling dosn't work on me sweetheart.

i walk away from him and put my shirt back on. "Who are you?.."

"Oh.. did i forget to introduce myself?.. im peter.... peter pan." he says smiling evilly.

i turn around and run as fast. im hoping i will never see him again. he knew that i was compelling him.. how did he? maby he was a vam... no couldent be because i would of smelled it and he wouldnt have been that suprised when he saw the blood...

what is he??....

_____________________________________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER!!

sorry its so short had bad time! next chapters will be longer..

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

loveyaa :**
xxMaria ;**