escaping

__________________________________________________________________________

Peter's pov**

what... she's a... a vampire... i should of noticed.. she did have fangs and did almost drink all my blood.

how could i be this stupid.. im Peter Pan for godsakes.i did try to kiss her, but she pulled away.. why? i read her mind when i came in and she was thinking about me.. and when i try to kiss her she's just gonna unlike me? what the hell?

"Peter, please say something.." i say

"i-.. i don't know what to say..." he says

"oh come on peter, you had to have known before.." i say

"no, did you really think i would react like this if i did?"

ah theres that accent again. i just wanna grab his face and kiss it.. wait what.. omg i forgot he could read my mind.. shit.

and with that he looks up at me and smirks.

"jackass" i say and lay down on my couch.

"you know Katherine there is a place where you and me can go.. and its not on this realm.."

"not on this realm, what the hell are you talking about??"i spat at him

"oh angry now are we, love?" he says smirking

i walk up to him pushing him to the wall. "oh what happened to the scared, terrified peter? did you turn evil again or something.. oh and one more thing.. im about 500 years old." i said and walked upstairs to my room.

i saw him still in shock. that was so funny. ah but what was that another realm shit? it would be cool to go to another like 'world' but omg, i just met this guy.. i mean i know that i can protect myself from him, if he tries anything.

"would never hurt you,love" i hear peter yell from downstairs.

"listening to my thoughts? you just went from a little creepy to really creepy.." i yell

it went quiet, guessing he either took off or he is just really really quiet.

i walk downstairs, to see peter is still here.

"what are you still doing here peter?" i spat at him.

"i love it when your angry, so sexy.." he says.

i roll my eyes on him and sit down in the couch with him.

"so this realm.."

he interrupts "um really its more like a big island.. called the lost island.."

"well how am i going to survive without blood??"

"you take some with you and when your out, you just drink a little of me everyday.."

"you know maybe one day i wont be able to stop.. and you could die peter.. i could kill you.."

he laughs at me like, no you couldn't.. but i almost did like ten minutes ago.. but im not going to steal his pride or anything because i don't want him mad, that will just make me more mad.. and then we would kill eachother..

"so do you want to?" he asks

"yes" i say.

and he breaks my neck so i pass out.

peter' POV**

i had to do it, she couldn't see what i was doing, i packed her blood for her, and carried her to the couch, i opened a portal and me and her flew in.

i don't know how i feel about her, i really do like her when she's mean and playful ' so sexy.. i try to read her mind, but it dose not work anymore.

we arrive at the island and Katherine is still passed out. i actually cant believe she came with me, i would of taken her anyways but i wanted to see if she really wanted too. damn shes gonna be so mad when she wakes up.

im from here, this island. my mates, i call them the lost boys, because im a lost boy myself, and well i guess i didn't wanna be alone, that sounded so cheesy .

"Pan! your back and you brought...?" felix says.

"Katherine, vampire.."

"wait what? shes a what??" he yells

"shhhh!!! shes gonna be really pissed when she wakes up, i broke her neck so go and tell the other boys to hide, because this vampire is hungry, and i can feel her already wakening up, so now hurry!"

"Yes pan!" he says and follows his orders.

im still holding her, shes so beautiful..

i go into my tent, which looks so small from the outside but when you come inside its huge. i place her on my bed. and put her stuff down.

suddenly her eyes pops up and i see they are full of lust and hunger. i lock the door so she' alone with me in the room.

"peter! why the hell did you do that you fucking bastard.." i yell

if this was someone else i would kill them but since shes Katherine, i will let her be.

"i had to Kitty Kat" he says smirking.

i run up to him pushing him up against the wall, my fangs come out. "don't ever call me that!! i sound like a little innocent girl, and im not do you understand..??" i scream at him.

"now where the hell are we??" i yell

"The Lost Island.." he says still smirking because im still really close to him and pushing him up against the wall.

"you disgust me.." i yell at him.

my fangs disappear and i let go of peter, i go trough my stuff and find a blood bag, i don't even mind pouring it in a cup i just drink it directly from the bag. i see in the corner of my eye that peter is staring at me.

i have a lot of blood on my mouth.

i go up to him again, and whisper in his ear.

"game on" i whisper and run the fast as i can out of the tent.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3!!

i know i just updated but i love writing and right now im really hyper so im gonna write some more chapters and post them!!

if you do like this story please vote and comment

for an new chapter.

loveya ;*

xMaria;*