possessive

Jungkook sat on the couch, watching TV.

He had heard shuffling happening behind him, and whoever it was, they were trying to make themselves be quiet as possible, even though they failed horribly.

This person was, of course, Jimin.

Jimin was trying to avoid any conversation with him as of now.

After he heard Jimin's footsteps disappearing into the hallway, he heard another person pacing around the dorm.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook didn't bother to look at who just called for him, he knew it was Yoongi.

"Hey, don't ignore me." Yoongi called out once more. Jungkook turned his head towards Yoongi, staring at him.

"What, hyung?" Jungkook asked, a slight hint of annoyance tainting his words.

Jungkook didn't want to hear it from Yoongi, he'd already heard it from every other hyung earlier that day.

Jungkook had done something to hurt Jimin.

Jimin's old Highschool friend came over to visit, and this one seemed a bit too touchy for Jungkook's liking. In the end, Jungkook had accidentally made the Highschool friend storm out of the apartment, leaving Jimin.

And because of jealousy? How petty.

Yoongi sat down next to Jungkook, Jungkook's gaze not leaving Yoongi.

"I know you've received the same talk about this whole situation from almost everyone else, so I'll try to say stuff differently."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, urging him to continue.

"You've managed to hurt Jimin's feelings, right? I'm sure you know that. He may be masking those feelings for now, but I know that he was hurt." Yoongi started, "But I also know that your feelings got the best of you. And also, it's weird to have Jimin be quiet...or both of you to be quiet. The rest of us just want you guys to go back to normal."

Jungkook looked away from Yoongi before nodding, Yoongi then continued.

"Just because you're jealous, doesn't mean you can just do...what you did."

Jungkook put his hand o his forehead, sighing. "I know, Hyung. I know. I just got bothered, alright? Seeing Jimin getting all comfy like that with other people. I know he's comfortable with you and the rest of the Hyungs, but I forgot that he had friends outside of us and the business. I guess I just can't handle the fact that his attention doesn't solely belong to me."

Yoongi chuckled to himself, proceeding to patting Jungkook on the back. "You're aware of it then. I knew you got it. Didn't know you could be so selfish, Jungkook." He then pushed Jungkook off the couch. "Now, go apologize to Jimin."

Jungkook rubbed the back of his head where he had hit on the floor, "Gosh hyung, you didn't need to push me off..." He complained.

"Well I'm gonna watch my shows now, since you and Jimin will be busy...making up." Yoongi winked.

Jungkook cringed, "We arent like that Hyung..."

"Considering your possessiveness, I'm surprised you haven't claimed him yet."

Jungkook, annoyed, stood up and disappeared into the hallway, a smirk on Yoongi's face.

Jungkook stood in front of Jimin's door, he wasn't going to hesitate.