Part 5

"Maybe something with more cleavage?"

You huffed out of the black dress, supressing another defeat of finding the right one. Your eyes glaring towards the tall handsome man behind the curtains, separating you from killing him with his next suggestion.

"For the last time.... I AM NOT ABOUT HOOKING UP WITH SOMEONE"

"Come on Y/N. Don't tell me, spending time with 'Mr. Busan boy' didn't give you a tickle in the Venus?"

"YOU'RE SO GROSS! DON'T!"

"If you didn't want to hear about it, why did you invite me to shop then?"

Jin was right, you knew what you stepped into when texting him this morning. But Jungkook wouldn't understand the meaning of looking like a million, and Namjoon was too practical in his own way. The two of them could use the day on training with his weapons, while you finally got the time to find the right dress, to impress your sister at her wedding. Being caught up with your career ever since you were in high school, you didn't get to make a lot of friends. Namjoon was the only one, to see the potential inside and didn't mind not seeing each other for weeks. Winning an award or a game, felt like winning the lottery. It was the only thing that mattered.

"Because I miss spending time with my friend" You muttered in exhaustion, putting on your tight jeans while cursing under your breath of the choice of clothing for the day. Pulling away the curtain, you were met with an interesting but lazy look from your shopping partner. Shrugging it off, you walked towards the exit to destroy another dress shop.

"This, is probably the first time in years. You called me your friend, strange." You ignored the comment, but realised how little you took him for granted. Jin was your manager, but also a companion. He knew when you were down, or just needed a full day to hit the boxing mattress out of anger. Even letting you crash on the couch, when Taehyung decided to flee. He was always there, you were just too busy with yourself.

"You were always my friend." Entering the pink shaded shop, with pretty females and clothing racks collecting the new and on-sale dresses caught your eyes. Jin was rather occupied, watching the cute blonde flee to the backroom, gulping in the sight of the strands covering her back.

"Hey, Casanova! I could use some help here"

"Sure..."

Holding up different kind of dresses, from princess to gothic queen, Jin walked over to stand behind. The size difference was perfect, making him look over, getting the same view of what exactly you looked at.

"How about the pink one?"

"Pink doesn't suit me."

"Have you tried?"

His fingers lingered on a white dress, with a pink tint covering the whole fabric. Diamonds along the cleavage line, as a corset held the whole body in an hourglass form. A slit in the skirt, revealing your skin under it with a flirtatious skill. You weren't the kind to choose dresses, or rather, skirts. You were fine in your sweat pants, jeans or shorts. It was comfortable and dolling up with everything, didn't seem necessary inside your apartment all day long.

"No, I haven't."

"Then scoot away Princess, and put this on"

A pair of big hands comforting your shoulders, you were escorted towards the mini rooms filled with mirrors. The outstanding dress warming your arms, while almost giving up trying it on.

"Jiiiin.... Pink isn't my colour!"

"Come on Y/N, just try. If you don't, we will never know!"