Part 8

Silence. Awkward silence. The suggestion of zipping lips together, didn't sound like a good idea in your head, even worse when it came out of your mouth. His eyes wide and the tiniest spark flaring, while you gulped of the idea. None of you moved, at least not closer. His posture was frozen, and you had zero clue what went through his own manufactured brain. Taking in the idea, you didn't mind, since you have already done it once. It just became more difficult, with the idea of that he was not asleep this time, but fully aware of the action that is going to happen. Your stomach was filled with butterflies, and it interrupted your way of thinking clearly. Maybe it didn't have to be your lips, but maybe a pair of others could do the job. Not that the idea was making your body jump of happiness, but if that made him more comfortable, you would let him. That's when it hit you.

"Y-You know what? Isn't Mina still here? I can fetch her and tell her, that you'd like to kiss but you're too shy-" You spoke in a hurry, trying to avoid the shocked expression on Jungkook. Your cheeks burning, while stepping away from the couch. "-Yeah, yeah, let's find her. She would lov-"

Within a metre away, you were stopped in your tracks to find a hideout. Jungkook's hand embracing your wrist, holding you back from leaving. His big eyes like puppies, and the electricity that ran through your blood were unbearable. Not being able to resist his touch, you were led back on the couch. His stare, only locked on your flustered form to hold your hand in his.

"She's not here... and I don't want her....-" He muttered, locking eyes together. Your cheeks and stomach felt like burning of the sight, that he didn't seem to find it uncomfortable. Scarily enough, you found it too exciting to try it. Your body wanted to do it, but your head continued to remind you about the person in front of you, were nothing but metal.

"-I want you." With that, your mind froze. The worries, the ideas, scraped away by a single sentence. His words repeating itself on a loop, that was way too haunting, it was a sin. His hand brushing your cheekbone softly, not wanting to scare you away. The glow in his eyes becoming determent, to feel every feature he could possibly get his hands on. You were paralyzed, no, mesmerised and intrigued of how slow he came towards you. His cologne making your mind dizzy and attracted to sniff in the manliness, trying to control the urge in your screaming core. It was the way he looked at you, so romantically, like no one has ever done before. His eye lashes, long and dark, closing upon the reach of your soft lips.

It wasn't like the first time, it was slow and sweet. Your lips following in movement, as the feel of his hand secured you in place. Your hands placing upon his beating heart, finding comfort that it was just as fast as yours. You could almost hear the growl coming from the bottom of his throat, pushing you down on the couch to hover above. Tears escaping the corner of your eyes, not because it hurt, or you were sad, it was joy. The way his hands moved so tenderly down your rib cage, to your hips and thighs. You deeply wished, for him to reach between your thighs, finding out how wet you were for him already. His tongue asking to be let in, without hesitating to welcome it like the first time. Jungkook were making your whole body go on fire, and he knew it. You were eager, and lost in the sensation he gave by just kissing you. His hard bulge pushing at the centre, making you moan lightly into his mouth. You could tell he was enjoying it, by the way his mouth curved into a smile. But there was something about the way he stopped to blissfully kiss your upper lip, the side, the bottom to finally give you a deep kiss. It was a struggle to stop the actions to develop, pushing at his chest to look in his eyes. His cheeks flushed with a tint of pink, and the sound of his heavy breaths evolving in the room. Synchronised together in breaths, hearts and mind, made the world stop turning.

"Was that... 10 minutes?" He questioned, breaking the silence to where you could only shrug your shoulders in response. Touching the now, dried blooded scar on his cheek; "I think so, your scar is clogged now." You muttered, forgetting about the time, that you both have been spending the heated moment together, for more than required time. The warm hand on your waist, continuing to secure comfort. It wasn't that you tried to ignore it, because in reality, you wanted it to stay. Jungkook didn't seem to want to move either, but the longer you both lingered in the same position, the less excuses were to make. It was a quiet mutual decision to sit up in the previous position, while the burn on your cheeks decided to stay.

"I... let's get ice cream..." you suggested, walking over to find your purse and necessities as the boy followed along. The heavy steps towards the tiny ice cream shop down the road, you noticed how cold it had become. Not that it bothered you, since it is what your cheeks needed to cool down for a bit. But, it was the way that your hands were still locked with his. The warmth, that were too good to let go.

"What flavor do you want?" You questioned, as the you pointed towards a chocolate variety for yourself. Jungkook could only mutter out a sweetened fruit, that your lips reminded him of. He couldn't get himself to confess it was that, but he tried his best to match the taste, he was given just a few minutes ago. Receiving the cold treat, to find a reasonable excuse to let go of each other's warmth, you searched a safe place to sit on the low fence across the street. The river being calmer than usual and the stars shining down, making you both have something to stare at.

"... I'm sorry about Taehyung..." You muttered, as the ice melted on your swollen lip to be savoured by your tongue. Jungkook shrugged, before brushing the light scrape on his cheek, sensing the algorithm in his body, telling him it should sting.

"It's okay... he didn't stop, when you told him so." Jungkook answered, accidentally biting down in the cold sweetness. But the taste, close from the taste of you, but yet so far. Your fingers held around the waffle cone, while the anxiety rised from beneath.

"But I let him kiss me... I should have known-"

"No." Your sentence interrupted by a determent stare from the boy, that made your heart skip a beat. "He didn't listen, when you told him to stop. You didn't give him consent to continue, and that was wrong of him to still push." He explained, making your guilt disappear in seconds. Your heart felt like a burden, thinking you have led your ex-boyfriend astray, resulting that it was all your fault. But, that is something Jungkook would never let you believe.

"You might get a scar for life with what he did..." You whispered sorrowfully, stroking the fresh wound yourself, to feel the touch of hardened blood. You could feel the muscles underneath his skin, contrasting to a smile. His hands finding place on top of yours, as if it were meant to be there forever.

"It's a scar, I'm proud to have. It's proof of being your knight in shining armor" He chuckled, letting your fingers intertwine to walk back home, like it was something you always did. Your stomach filled with butterflies and your skin burning of the sensation, with the same heartfelt smile of a young man. It was the kind of feeling, you have never felt before. With Taehyung, you were happy and he were a gentleman. But there was something about Jungkook, that were entirely different.

The way you waited for each other, to finish the night routine and cuddle up together in your 'new' formed bed. Your head finding home on his chest, listening to every little beat of lullaby. His arms, securing you to never be led out in the dark by yourself, and yet, you both had the same thought while closing your eyes for a new day. The taste of each other's lips, were too enchanting. That it was only a matter of time, before the sin will be committed again.