2

Yoongi groaned of the annoying alarm that was ringing loudly.
He struggles his arm to shut it off and start stretching once he gets out his comfy bed.

As he remembered what he had to do he first went to his bathroom and did his routine.
Then he walked to the kitchen​ and hurried to make breakfast.

When he was done making breakfast which was pancakes and bacon.
He set up a plate and got it ready leaving it there when done to go to jimin's room and wake up the youngest.

As yoongi opened jimin's room
He walked towards jimin covered up half naked body and shooked jimin's shoulder​ to wake him up.

The youngest whined in a cute way.

"Get up or you'll get a worser punishment baby boy"
Yoongi said making jimin get up straight not​ caring he was half naked he rushed to get clothes and got in his bathroom.

-

Jimin was hurrying eating his breakfast to get to school or he'll be late.
When he was done he grabbed his backpack and rushed out the house making the older scroff.

"He didn't even say bye what a brat"
Yoongi said before he sat down on the couch to turn on the TV.

As the TV got turned on the News​ channel was on TV and yoongi just started listening to it.

"There has been a plane accident  that was off to *random state* and we heard that they found two dead familiar body's and the name are Mr and Mrs.park who are the famous CEO of busan.
Ok so that all we have to say thank you for watching korea news *?*"

Yoongi was shook as he heard jimin's parents died in a plane accident.
All he thought was.
'How am I going​ to tell jimin?'

_

Hours passed and jimin haven't came back.
Then for awhile yoongi heard the door opening and looked towards the door with a glare.
"Where were you?!"
Yoongi asked with gritted teeth.

"I had detention and they made me clean up the school"
Jimin said.

"And why the hell did you have detention?"
Yoongi asked.

"Becuz I punched someone in the face damn stop asking questions and mind your own damn business!!"
Jimin said as he ranned to his room and shut it.

Yoongi got up from the couch as he walked towards jimin but when he opened it jimin had his face in his pillow crying.

Yoongi walked towards the bed and asked.
"Why are you crying?"
In a not caring tone.

"Becuz Fucking you! You had uploaded a video of you punishing me like everyone would like to see and becuz I received news that my parents died got dammit!"
Jimin said shouting.

While yoongi stood there not caring.
"First off you deserved to get punished and embarrassed and second I know"
Yoongi Said.

"Get out"
Jimin said.

"Fine but I don't wanna hear you crying or I'll make you clean the whole neighborhood until tomorrow"

And yoongi got out heading towards his room as he sat on his bed he grabbed his phone clicking the video of him punishing jimin making him get a boner.
_______________

See ya in part 3!