4

Who missed me?
No one...ok😢
____________________

Yoongi pov

Yoongi woked up with his alarm ringing telling him to get his ass up or jimin will be late for school.

So that's what yoongi exactly did he got up and did his routine first then went to the kitchen to make breakfast then yoongi started thinking if he should make jimin go to school or let him skip school just to get to know him better.

Yoongi picked the second one and went to jimin's room and instead of being all rude and shit he decided to just shake jimin softly and saying.

"Jimin wake up and eat breakfast"

Jimin did not wake up😢.

So yoongi kissed jimin's lip.

And jimin's eyes went wide open. He looked at yoongi and blushed covering his face with the blanket.

"Jimin I made breakfast, oh and u don't need to go to school today" yoongi said.

"Really??" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded smiling a little bit.
"I'll tell you why when your done eating breakfast okay?"

Jimin nodded in response.

-

While jimin was done eating breakfast he finnaly asked what he wanted to know.

"Um so why you didn't send me to school? your acting nice now"
Jimin asked with a wtf face.

Yoongi chuckled.
"I think it's time to get to know you better jimin"

Jimin raised one eyebrow.
"What?"

"What I mean is let's get to know each other better" yoongi said looking away.

"Okay" jimin said.

"Okay get dressed I'm taking you somewhere" yoongi said.

___________________________
Short chapter I know sorry😞.