luke

Monday morning, y'know that feeling? The one where getting out of bed is impossible, forcing a smile equally as hard.

But you know what the worst thing is? Realising that the night before you had told your flatmate a shit load of lies...

*Night before....

"Where the hell have you been?" I heard the voice of my flatmate ring through the paper like walls as I lay down on my small bed.

I sighed. zayn was always telling me that I needed to get out more, get myself a 'bird'.

Just as I was about to let him in on the crazy evening I had happened to stumble across and get myself entwined in, my god damned irrational brain told me otherwise.

"yeah mate" I shouted through the wall, "just with ...someone". what's with all the questions it's like 2am?

"yeah mate?" he quizzed me wakling into my room."who? that homeless guy you always give money to? ahhhh i knew you had a thing for him, mate"

Shit, what all these questions? i didn't expect him to care so much and whys he such a fucking dick all the time?! for all he knows i could have been out with a girl... he's always thinking less of me and hay, i was with a girl . Sort of.

"shit man, you where with a girl?" Zayn exclamed.

Quick say something "I um... uh yeah?" I spoke as a question. what? why had i said that?

Harry you total lier , it can only go down hill from here.

The surprise on Zayn's face was evident as his eyebrow twiched.

"Really? wow, look who's the man now mate. And here I was thinking you had got lost on the way home from fuckin' tesco".

I huffed, irritated that he thought me so incapable.

"so Hazza, got any pictures of this fit bird?" he smirked walking further into my room.

Shit, Shit ,Shit ofcorse i don't because i made her up."Not for you to see" I quickly said and then realized what id emplyed.

zayne chuckled "oh mate... fair play, fair play".

"No I... um I-I I mean I don't have any".

-------------back to monday ------------

So now I had no choice but to carry on pretending that bean with a girl, because, let's face it... There is no way in hell I am admitting that everything I told zayn yesterday was bullshit.

I just hope that he doesn't start asking to meet her. It's not like he will I didn't say we where together, like in a relationship or anything.

I mean Zayn finding out I was a liar would be bad, sure. But the thought of Luke and Ashton taking the piss was too much to bear. Ugh.

No. No that was not happening.

I jumped out of bed and made my way swiftly into our open plan lounge kitchen (yeh sounds way more glamorous than it actually is) it was cluttered with plates of rubbish, cans and overflowing ashtrays

looking for the tv remote I rummaged down the back of the grotty cream sofa, that was covered in stains from who knows what, I found nothing but a crunchy bar wrapper, a really scummy old jaffacake and a fiver. which I guess is more of a result than the tv remote anyway. As I stood up I heard Zayn walk into the room.

Ahhhh shit I thought he'd left for uni an hour ago.

"uh hay? " a gentle girl's voice asked.