.....

Peter's face was stoic as he read the note, ripped it in half, stood up, and threw it away.

He returned to his seat and smiled at me. "Thanks for the compliment. Maybe you should take some tips from me because watching you mope around is really killing my mood."

I blinked at his harsh words. This was too much to handle.

All traces of the Peter I knew had vanished. He always used to look at me with gentle eyes and his smile made even the worst days better. He made me feel like I was his everything, and even though we never made it official, I could always see me and him together. Someday.

Now, every time I looked into his eyes I either wanted to burst into tears or slap him.

"Well I'm sorry for ruining your day, Peter." I said before running out of the room.

Tears stung my eyes and my head was pounding.

Everything was a mess. My life had gone from bad to worse in the mater of one week. Nothing mattered anymore, I didn't care if I got detention or if Peter saw me as weak. I just wanted it to end.

I wiped my eyes and continued running down the hallway before running into something hard and falling to the ground.

The last thing I remembered before my vision wen't blurry was a boy, and for once it wasn't Peter.

quick note, I just want to say thank you all for your support. The other day this was #30 in short stories and like, that is crazy amazing. Also you are all so nice and I love you.