The New House

It was dark, but i could tell there was a bigger room on the inside. I squeezed my way through the small doggy human door,

Once inside i was able to stand up,

It was still to dark to see anything but my hand hit something next to me..a vacuum?

Ami in a broom closet?

I felt my way around for another minute and found what felt like another door knob, Ipushed it open so it was ajar and peeked out...

I was in the hallway of the same house...

I walked out and towards the front door. The living room seemed bright, the furniture was newer,

The kitchen had brand new appliances, The pantry was full of food, Instead of carpert everywhere there was now wood flooring...

How did i get here? Whats happening!?

I waked back to the "my room" and seen a pile of brand new clothes laying on the bed.

I ran back to the living room and looked out the windows...

I couldnt beleive my eyes...

My stomach churned in my stomach..

There was other houses...

There was green grass... in every yeard...

Kids were riding bikes and playing in the streat...

There was a mailman walking down the side of the road, Two men in suits stood talking infront of a house near by.. Two girls about my age was standing in front of my house just talking, they were wearing bright colord dresses, They were stunningly beautiful..

My breath got caught in my throat..

I turned around to see an envelope on the coffee table...Another letter?

I reached down to pick it up

"Was this here before?"

I turned it over in my handsand dropped it screaming...

Emily Rose

My name was written across the envelop with black pen...

I sat back down and picked the letter up, I tore open the letter. My heart felt like it was bursting out of my chest... am i scared? No? Yes?this all felt weird...

I pulled out another piece of notebook paper.. This one was a little longer then the last.

If you are reading this, It means you are home. I made sure everything was ready for you.

You have clothes in your bedroom, and there is food in the kitchen, There is also some money in the box next to the couch for you to start off with. I love you... T

Who the fuck is T?

Oh my god i have a stalker... a stalker in another dimension! Where even am i!? When am i?

Thats when i heard a small clank come from the front door..

I crept over to see mail laying on the floor... I picked it up to find a water bill in my name... I open this other letter to see if i could find out any more information as to where i was...

The date was stamped in the right-hand corner..

April 7th 1955

-----

Hey, i know this is a short chapter but i just wanted to get the story started.

This story really means a lot to me, and i welcome any tips on writing,

I know ill be making some mistakes and my grammar is far far from perfect, But i am hoping with time it will get better...