Chapter 1

Hazel and Jonathan in the media.

Hazel

Me and Jonathan just got married and now we're on our honeymoon. We just just did something amazing. "Why are you smiling?" I asked him. "Because, I'm next to the woman in me dreams and I've been waiting for this moment." He says while kissing me. "Me too, babe."

9 months later

So I'm pregnant and I'm riding to my mother's house. I just pulled up the driveway, and when I knocked on the door my water broke. When my mother opened the door she said "What's wrong baby?" with a concerned look. She helped me in the car and quickly drove to the hospital. When we got there I went to the delivery room. She went outside the door and called my family and Jonathan's family. I could hear when she called Jonathan. "Jonathan, Hazel's water just broke and she's in the delivery room." "Can you tell her that I can't make it cause I have to work late?" "What the hell you mean you can't make? My daughter is in the delivery room bout to have your fucking child and, you telling me that you working late?" "Look I'm sorry just tell her I can't make it please and thank you." When my mother walks and I looked at her and said, "Is it true? He's not coming?" "No baby I'm sorry, but he said he apologized and that he's working late." "Okay."

So I'm at home puting Simonè to sleep

So I'm at home puting Simonè to sleep. It's like 2:00 in the morning and Jonathan just walked in the door. I put Simonè in her bed and went downstairs. When I went downstairs Jonathan was yelling loud ass hell. "Jonathan if you don't shut the hell up. My got damn baby is upstairs sleep." "Where the hell have you been Jonathan?" I say lookin mad as hell, cause he know he should have been there tonight for our daughter. "Baby I was at work working late?" "No the hell you wasn't cause yo job close at 12 and it's 2 in the damn morning and you smell like perfume I don't wear so lie again." "Look baby I was just with my assistant doing work for tomorrow." I laugh a little knowing got damn well he lying but it's okay, his ass sleeping on the couch tonight. "Okay baby well I love have a good night cause I got to wake up early and go to work, so go down the hall and get some blankets and pillows and take the couch tonight, cause I don't have time for your bullshit." I smile at him and walk upstairs to my room and lock the door.

So guys sorry it's a little short, but it's my first book so yeah.

Vote and send love