Home on the TARDIS

The Doctor led Rose and Lana down a long hallway of doors in the TARDIS. "Here." He gestured towards a blue door. "Your new room."

Lana grinned, delighted. "Really? My own room?" Her voice was high pitched with excitement. "I haven't had my own room in a long time."

The Doctor chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Yup! Just for you." He opened the door to the room, and Lana gasped. The carpet was a beautiful orange color, and a hammock hung from a real tree in the corner. The ceiling light shone like soft, evening sunlight. The loft above the room was filled with books of all shapes and sizes, from Harry Potter to Alice in Wonderland.

"You know," Lana began looking at the huge selection of books, "If I could grow a TARDIS, it wouldn't only travel through space and time. It'd travel to fictional worlds."

The Doctor smiled at her, then paused as something caught his eye. He walked towards the wooden dresser in the corner, and picked up a snow globe.

"Its Gallifrey." Lana breathed as she looked at the snow globe.

The Doctor stared at it sadly, but then he looked up at Lana. "I was wrong, about all the Time Lords being gone." He smiled down a Lana. "And that's a good thing. Absolutely fantastic."

Rose watched the two of them and smiled. "Absolutely fantastic." She said softly.