Ace X !Ghoul Reader { Wish Granted }

Wish Granted: Ace X !Ghoul Reader

(y/n)'s POV

Rage....
Rage was the thing that made you into this monster. The only species that is alive and is a Ghoul. That is I, (y/n) (l/n). Aka was known as the "Death Angel." I'm a solo pirate living on an island. An island that is just for the resource. I claimed it a while ago when I tried to escape the Marines.

I ate whoever landed on this very land. One day a group so-called "White Beard" I think was the one who came here a second ago. I was starving and waiting for the food right now. There were 10 boats. One boat had at least about 10 people. 10 people last me at least for a month.

As the first boat landed I jumped off from the cliff and acted innocent.
"Please help me.." I gasped.
The second boat was still far away. I pretend to faint. But the instant they touched my body I either cut the heads off or stab them in the stomach.

My Kagune was like wings. But the bottom half was like centipedes. My eyes were black with red iris. I smiled. All the rest of the boats instantly went back to the ship. When I deactivated my Kagune I sensed someone alive behind me.
"Hey, Miss Angel! Those were my friends and you also destroyed the boat!" he whined.

I looked at him with my blood-splattered face. I think this guy thinks I'm a monster.
"They were. Not anymore!" I shouted back as I ate the first corpse.
Suddenly out of nowhere a fist of flames landed on my Kagune. For me, it was like a tickle. But no one disturbs me while I am eating!

"Your very strong Miss Beauty! Aren't you the wanted pirate for 9 billion belli. The worlds highest bounty in the world!" the brat said surprisingly.
I just smiled and continued to eat the second male.
"Ummm... Could you by any chance be a friend of mine?" he asked.
That phrase made me spit out the blood that was in my mouth.

I looked at him in disbelief.
"You're talking to a monster to become a friend. Do you understand?" I asked.
"Finally you spoke Angel. I love the tone!" he said.
I could feel my face burn.
"Hey! Your face is going hot you know!" he added.
"It happens when I eat my dinner." I lied.

"So Friends?" he asked as he gave out a hand.
I hesitated for a moment but grabbed it. He then suddenly pulled me in and kissed me. OK. I think you miss read it. He KISSED ME on my LIP!! My face was warmer and warmer at the second. When he let go I was kinda sad.
"I like you in a romantic way!" he blurted so casually.
My face went from a blush to a smile. I smiled for once in years.
"Let me introduce you to my other friends." he said.
He turned around to go look for his boat before falling asleep. I knew he was just asleep not 'dead' but this was kinda amusing.

When he finally stood back up he rubbed his head and continued as if nothing happens. He went to look for his boat. Until he realised the most important thing. He lost the boat. 

"Ummm.... Do you have anything to get us on the ship? Like another boat?" he asked.
I let my Kagune wings come out. I grabbed this boy by the shoulder and flew to the big boat. When we landed on the boat he was asleep. Everyone was scared of me.
I dropped the boy slowly to the ground.
"What do you wish?" he asked.
"I wish to be longer with you Ace. But I can't. I'm too strong and I have to eat. I wish to be weak." I replied.
"How did you know my name?" he asked.
"Someone was whispering 'lucky~! Asleep on a female's back, ACE~'" I said mockingly.

Ace just laughed.
"Bye, Ace!" I said and prepared to fly until I got caught by Ace and forcefully kissed.
l felt weak again. But this time my knees didn't hold my weight. Ace had to keep me in place.
"Wish is granted." he said as he hugged me.