Corazon X !child Reader + Law {We mark you}

We mark you; Corazon X !child Reader + Law

"CORAZON!!" a girl called.
Corazon turned around to see two figures running to him. He smiled and had. The two figure had white spots all over their body. One had a fluffy white and black hat while the other had sparkling (e/c) eyes with (h/c) hair. They were the only people in the Donquixote Family that know Corazon can speak. They were in a middle of finding a hospital for Law and (y/n). 
"Corazon, can we mark you?" (y/n) asked innocently.
"Sure," he replied.
"Promise?"

Corazon was confused until he saw the red marker in the children's hand. He nodded and sat leaning against a tree. (y/n) and Law climbed into Corazon and did their thing. Corazon gasped and his breath went quick and rough. He shivered once in a while. 
"W-what are you doing?" Corazon gasped. 
"Biting, sucking, licking. Can't you feel it?" Law asked. 
"We are marking you?" (y/n) smiled in his neck. 

After a while (y/n) and Law got off Corazon. Saliva connected the neck and their mouths. 

"There. Now wipe the saliva and draw with a marker." (y/n) said. 

Law held a yellow while (y/n) had a red. They wrote their names where the 'marks' were.
"Now, Cora-san. It's your turn to mark us." Law huffed.
Corazon was more than surprised at what happened. They weren't innocent as they look. Corazon hesitated then did the marking on (y/n) and then Law until he complained. 

"CORA-SAN! You're biting us to hard! You made us bleed!" he yelled. 

(Y/n)'s shoulder was now bloody and so was Law's. Corazon panicked and stitched it up. 
"Who told you about this marking anyways?" Corazon asked. 
They both looked at each other then looked at Corazon.
"Doflamingo did," they answered in a union.
"YOU DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO HIM!" Corazon yelled. 

"But he said you need it for marking people. Since you can't mark people like land we need to make one, he said." (y/n) replied. 

"He also said about Vir-" Law got cut off. 

"FORGET WHAT DOFLAMINGO SAID!" Corazon cut them off.
Corazon was panting from yelled already. 
"At least we know who you belong." (y/n) smiled while rubbing the bit of swollen skin. 
"Yep, I'm (y/n)'s and Cora-san's." Law said while rubbing his neck.

Corazon had tears in his eyes. 

"I'm Law's and Corazon's!" (y/n) smiled. 

"Cora-san is ours!" they both smiled in unison. 
Tears were slowly falling down Corazon's face. 

"I will definitely save you. I will definitely save you. We will all live happily together." he cried. 

(y/n) and Law hugged the crying baby and smiled. 
"We WILL!" 

----------------------------

But now there they were. They were in the box where Corazon stood in front of. (y/n) and Law were silenced and Corazon stood in front of Doflamingo. 

"THEY ARE NOW FREE!! (y/n) and Law is free. They have nothing to stop their path. Trafalgar D. Water Law and (l/n) D. Flame (y/n) are no longer under your command." Corazon yelled. 
Law and (y/n) banged on the wooden box. But it's no use. They were silenced and they can't do anything about it. Tears were streaming down their faces. 
"Do you want to die? Just for these useless children?" Doflamingo asked.

"There not useless. Law ate the Ope Ope no Mi that you told me to eat and eventully (y/n) will find one to. She has a apple in her bag for all cost." Corazon shouted.
"Ufufufufu~. Older brother is always stupid."
A gun shot echoed through the place. Law still continued to bang on the door while (y/n) peeked through the crack. Her eyes widened. Her (f/c) bag started to vibrate. (y/n) pulled on Law's head to get his attention. (y/n) grabbed Law by the feet and pushed him out the box. Concidently not getting noticed. 

(y/n) had tears in her eyes but new it was her best thing she can do. (y/n) shooed Law away as he disappered through the snowy night. He cried for the two names. Donquixote Rosinante and (l/n) D. Flame Law. After a while the noises of Law was heard but the Marine Canons were louder.
"Cora-san!!!! (y/n)!!!!! Cora-san!!!!! (y/n)!!!!! WAAAAHHHHH" he cried.
He continued to walk. As he took a step and step further his white spots he had on his cheeks disappeared. (y/n) smiled as she saw Law walking away to saftey. (y/n) sat beside Corazon and patted his head. 
"I promise. I will avenge you. With Law I will take care of them." (y/n) vowed. 

Doflamingo noticed that a (h/c) hair girl sat beside the dead brothers body. But in an another second a canon flew and coverd the body and they both disappeared through sight. 

"Tch, I thought she may get useful." Doflamingo mutterd. 
As he left to do his own jobs.

"Law, let's meet in dressrosa. I'm with Cora-san."