Form for Participants and Rules (CLOSED)

Rules

**Follow: This is to make sure that you stay regular with updates and future updates. Follows and unfollows are accepted as this step is for your own benefit. However, please follow the following two administrator accounts at least until the end of the competition. This makes it easier to keep track of who is in the competition from our own accounts.

(moksha29 and Srinidi_Baskaran)

**Nominate: You must nominate your OWN story and only one book per genre.

**IF YOU WANT: We would appreciate if you voluntarily dropped by and checked our books out. This is not a mandatory step but we would love it if you would take a moment to check out our books and leave a comment to let us know what you think ;)))

**Suggestion: It is recommended that you add this book to your library to stay notified of future updates.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: We will only be accepting 15 entries per genre. The entries close after 2 weeks and the results will be announced shortly after that. Inline comments only. Only enter on the chapter of the month that you are entering in. 

Form:

TITLE:

AUTHOR:

GENRE:

STATUS:

TAGS (5+):

HAVE YOU READ THE RULES:

Genres (CLOSED):

Teen Fiction (FULL!)

Romance

Fantasy

Chicklit

Vampire

Werewolf

Humour

Horror

Action/Adventure

Mystery/Thriller

Short Story

Poetry

Fanfiction

Paranormal

Science Fiction