February 2016

February 10, 2016

Tsup Joey,

      To start with I'm very sorry for not talking to your till now. I've just been very busy with my schoolwork. Too many assignments and all...

        And dude won't you say happy birthday??. Cos today is my birthday. M so hyped going to school. Well. Ciao.
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****

February 11, 2016

Tsup Joey,

         Yesterday was a disaster. Many people didn't even know it was my birthday and nobody gave me a present. Well it sucks. I'm just too angry to write.
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****

February 13, 2016

Tsup Joey,

          Going to school actually makes life pretty drab and lately my life has been quite uneventful. Boring asf. Ever since my partner crime, Gabe, moved away, life lost its flavour. School hasn't been the same for me without him.

     Thanks to Facebook, I'm still in contact with him, and last time we talked he was about to enroll at a school in, Holdenville, Oklahoma. Well I wish him g'luck.

     Then I noticed I haven't been saying much about Dec 21. Well that's cos I don't really think about her. I'm kinda proud of myself though. Prolly being 14 years old has made smarter

       As for may 14, I was never really interested in her. So i guess she's fizzled out as quickly as she came into my heart.

       Well gotta go do assignments. Talk to you tomorrow.

                                     G'bye Joey
**** **** **** **** **** ****
JOEY!!!

I'M VERY SORRY THAT I DINT TALK TO YOU ON THE TOMORROW OF FEBRUARY 12 OR THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE WEEK AFTER COS TODAY IS;

FEBRUARY 26, 2016.

    Sorry I've been away so long but I felt the urge to talk to you today and here I am.

     Just wanted to say, THIS GUY NAMED MICHAEL IN MY CLASS is the driest guy on the planet. He's vanilla but everyone thinks he's funny. With Gabe gone, they're all laughing at his jokes in class. So I'm guessing he's now the funny one around here.  I so hate my class. I'm finna reduce how much I talk around here.

A~N

Well, I guess Adeola Jason has been very busy or too busy to write in his diary. Don't worry though. These parts of the story are just serving as preamble to the main story. So stay glued and keep reading. The real story starts June...
      The next chapter is a lame one titled a day in 2016, but the next after that is June, where the real intriguing story begins.  Well till then, lots of love...
Ciao
                               -Owolabi Jeremy