thirteen; shade

"scar, i can't go back to my house." ethan's mom slurred. "why not?" i questioned awfully confused. right now bella and i are trying to get my mom and her best friend to quiet down in the uber.
         " because sheeeeees there." she stretches out 'she'. "yeah that girl ethan is with seems like she's no good." my
mom encourages her best friend. i mean yeah, bella and i don't like her but man, who knew they didn't.
" you can share a bed with me." my mom slurs to her best friend. i decided that now is the perfect time to video them in snapchat since they aren't talking about brielle.
         i captioned it "drunk uber rides" and continued to laugh the whole way home. when we finally got home, mrs. cutkosky was yelling "IM NOT GOING HOME!" over and over. i quickly shushed her, walking her into my house along with my mom.  "it's okay. remember we're having a sleepover. as we walk closer towards my house ethan comes out in just his boxers. 
        bless. the. lord. jesus. am i dreaming?  ugh.
    i'm quickly knocked out of my thoughts when ethan says "want me to take my mom home." "ugh she kinda doesn't want to go home right now." i replied. "oh
okay. i'll see you in the morning then" he stated. "k" i shortly answer.
        "you guys are totally in love." my mom states as we walk up the stairs. " i know right. i wished you guys dated instead of brielle. his mom is throwing hella shade right now, but it's pretty funny. 
"ok you two stay here ok. i'm gonna get you guys clothes." i tell the two drunken adults as the wait outside my parent's bedroom. i run in and grab clothes as quickly as possible and exit.
"okay why don't you guys sleep in the guest bedroom yeah?" i tell them. they nod and walk into the room leaving me and bella to go to sleep.
"that was something." i say.
"agreed."
when we're done getting changed, i checked my phone to see i have a text from ethan.
best friend😍😫
hey how come mom didn't want to come home?
princess😍❤️
not sure i'll talk to you tomorrow yeah? i'm sorry i'm just really tired.
best friend😍😫
goodnight princess❤️