twenty three; babygirl

scarlett's pov

"ethannn." i whispered.

"ethan wake uppp."

"wake up baby," i whisper while placing soft kisses on his face. 

"e, wake upppp." i whispered again.

with no sign of him waking up anytime soon, i start to roll over and try to fall back asleep.

but i'm suddenly stopped by the one and only.

"why'd you stop babygirl?" ethan asked in his rough morning voice. his morning voice is to die for.

he pulls me back to face him as he rests his back up to the headboard. he then pulls me by the waist and sets me on his lap.

"why'd you stop babygirl?" he repeated, this time smirking his ass off.

i blushed at the name while simply shrugging. "you wouldn't wake up" i answered while pouting.

"well, i think i'm awake now." he said smirking as he leaned in. i followed his actions not caring if we both had morning breath.

ethan's hands slowly went lower down my back until his hands were on my butt.

as the kiss got more heated, ethan started to tug at the bottom of my shirt, wanting it off.

i was wearing one of ethan's big t-shirts, with a sport bra and panties under.

once my shirt was off, we were left with just our underwear on. 

i was so caught up in the moment to realize that ethan was now hovering over me.

"e, scar, are you guys up?" ethan's mom asked while knocking on the door. we stayed silent hoping she'd leave.

"yeah i guess they're still sleeping. they should be up soon." we hear his mom say to someone.

"where were we?" ethan asked smirking.

"we were going to get breakfast." i answered while pushing him off of me. i grab his shirt i was wearing and pair of shorts. ethan just slips on a pair of shorts. lucky bitch.

i quickly ran to the bathroom with ethan just behind me. i rolled my eyes as we both walked in to brush our teeth. ethan smiled at me through the mirror causing the white foam come out of his mouth.

giggling, i spit out my toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth grabbing my face wipes. i wiped my face while ethan looked at it like it was the coolest thing in the world.

"hey can you wipe my face?" ethan asked pouting. i giggled while wiping his face.

"thank you babygirl." he said while grabbing my cheeks, and kissing my lips.

as we pull apart, i grab his hand and say "come on i'm hungryyyy." while pulling him downstairs.

"good morning." i say smiling to our parents. we receive our good mornings back as we sit down to eat breakfast.

"so what are you guys doing today?" my mom asked.

"i don't know yet. what's are you guys doing?" i asked.

"well, we're going to the casinos for the weekend with our friends so we're not gonna be back until monday." ethan's mom answered.

"so no party's and nothing you shouldn't be doing." ethan's dad said while pointing is fork at us.

"hey, i'm the innocent one. he's the one you have to worry about." i said laughing while pointing at ethan.

"rude." he said as everyone laughed. 

when we were done breakfast, we decided to go upstairs and think about what we want to do today. 

as we sit on our bed together i say to ethan "you do know we're throwing a banger right?" while smirking.

"psh obviously." let's do it tomorrow since it's gonna be friday. when our parents leave, we'll go get all the stuff and do whatever today." i told him.

"will do babygirl." he answered while kissing my forehead.

we text all of our friends the information and tell them to invite everyone.

to group:

heyy bitches, party at the beach house tomorrow night 11-?  byob spread the word here's the address.  *** ********

"i think you should take me shopping to get something for the party." i smirked at ethan.

"whatever you want baby."

/////

GUYS I PUBLISHED MY NEW BOOK GONE BUT JUST THE INTRO CHAPTER YOU SHOULD ALL READ IT THANK YOUUUUUUU