Dean.. My wings hurt..

I sit in my room, fidgeting a bit. I finally couldn't take it and took my shirt and coat off. My wings floofed out and accidently hit something, making it fall and break.

I flinch and jump nearly out of my skin at the sound. I hear hurried footsteps and suddenly saw Dean skid in my room. "Cas? What happened? Are you okay?" He asks quickly.

I jump up again in surprise. "N-nothing happened. I'm fine" I stutter, blushing since I was still shirtless, and with my wings on full display.

His eyes widened at the sight. I could understand why. Angel wings were supposed to be a milk white. But I'm a fallen angel, so they're black.

I blushed, looking at my feet awkwardly. He walked over and studied them in awe. He slowly rubbed a feather between his fingers.

I gasp and shiver in surprise, blushing darker. Dean chuckled and looked at my scarlet face.

"They're really s-sensitive" I whisper. He smiled and rubbed the base of my wings. I flinch and yelp in pain.

"Shit. Sorry Cas" he says, apologetically.

"It's fine Dean" I say quickly, "it's just my wings are really sore.. they've been bundled up for weeks" I sigh.

"I could wrap them up for you?" He offers.

I relax my stiff shoulders. "Please"

He took my wrist and lead me to the bathroom. I had to tuck them in to get through doors but I didn't really mind.

I sat on the toilet seat as he got some wrap, and slowly put it on the base of my wings. I shiver at the feeling as Dean continued to do it.

He then moved to the other wing and wrapped up the red, sore area. When he finished, I slumped forward in relief. "So.. So much better" I whisper.

I look at Dean and let out a quiet mewl from the heated look he was giving me.

I looked a bit farther down and saw a slight tent in his jeans. He lifted me up bridal style and walked back into my room, gently setting me on the bed.

I looked down, thinking Dean had left. But the moment I looked up, Deans lips were on mine.

I gasp in surprise and stiffen. He pulled away and looked at me, thinking I didn't like it. But before he moved to far I leaned forward and kissed him quickly, blushing deeply.

He smirked against my lips and kissed back passionately.

I giggled and pulled him on top of me by the collar of his shirt.

After a few more minutes of us making out, he slowly pulled away.

I whisper something cheeky in his ear,

"Dean.. My wings hurt"