Chapter 2

We finally got to his house. It was a big 3 storey mansion with a pool and a jacuzzi.

"Wow." I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand. We got to his room. "Your room is like the size of my house haha" We sat on his bed and watched a movie. He looked me in the eyes and he bit his lip and said "You're so beautiful"

"Uhh but 2 days ago you called me a fat whore." I explained.

"Kaitlyn, I know you like me." He said

"So what?" I replied. I grabbed my bag and was about to walk out until he said

"Where do you think your going?"

"Home." I said.

"But we're just getting started." he replied with a huge smirk on his face. He grabbed my face and kissed it. I thought that I would feel sparks and butterflies but i felt horror and I was scared.

He pushed me on the bed and he took of his shirt. I tried to get up but he had his hands around my wrists. I tried screaming but he kissed me so I couldn't. He took ALL my clothes off so I was completely  naked. "STOP!" I yelled. He looked at me with anger on his face. I was terrified. Was I about to lose my virginity to Cameron Cooper? I thought I liked him. But I don't think I do anymore. He started kissing me and touching my 'bits' I started crying but he wouldn't stop. He took his pants off, and then he inserted his dick into me. I thought my first time would be good and romantic but it was a nightmare. He didnt even start slow. As soon as he put it in he went faster. It ended after about 15 minutes. He pulled out and slapped me on the face 13 times. He grabbed scissors and started cutting my stomach. I kicked him as hard as I could and I ran out the house. I was still fully naked at this point but good thing he lives in a small area. I went around the corner and put my clothes back on and just tried to process what just happened. I ran back home crying. I opened the door and hugged my mum. She looked down to see the blood seeping through my white shirt.